Author Topic: My girlfriend is angry  (Read 7628 times)

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
Re: My girlfriend is angry
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2006, 05:19:14 am »
All I've been able to listen to the past few weeks is Redeemer. Curse it for having tracks to match every mood i happen to be in!

Indeed. I have gotten to the point where Redeemer is the only thing I want to listen to. Usually I can make some emotional connection with my music, but now it all just seems so shallow compared to Redeemer. And yes, there's a song for every mood. Oki Kuma's Adventure actually gives me goosebumps and makes me tear up a little.  :'(

And MaSu cannot get old. I can testify to that. I listened to them for three months straight, stopped for a while when I got a couple of new CDs, and then started again a couple of months after and I still enjoyed it all. That's more than I can say for Trivium, who I thought I would love forever and now just bore me.  :P
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.