Author Topic: After the gig  (Read 12713 times)

chompy

Re: After the gig
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 01:19:50 am »
I am amazed the fact that muppis can find so many internet terminals. Heck you come down this way and its like we are back in the stone age!

Offline Tenkai Star

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2006, 03:08:09 am »
I was in the front by the keyboard. Big guy, long brown HUGE hair jumping like crazy, wearing a Wacken Open Air tshirt and had a longsleave around my waist. Looked like I was the only concert veteran there =P. Tried to start a moshpit but we almost knocked the keyboard over and the kid next to me looked kinda to young to be moshing so I stopped trying. Best concert I´ve been too since Vader 2003.

After I stayed a while cathing my breath then went home too Linköping again.
Sol är bäst på radio.

MDX

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2006, 05:06:38 am »
the keyboard over??.. i woulda have flown in the air just to cause pain to you if you had have, irish style

yeah im fuckin irish, who fucking wants some BRING IT ARaHORHIGAHSIOH!O  (night out of excessive drinking complete)

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2006, 09:10:34 am »
actually i was also in the front of the stage and twisted my ankle litle bit after the 2nd song somebody stepped on my leg when i was jumping also my legs and hads are bruised up but was fun :D There is alot of internet things in sweden :P

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2006, 09:35:32 am »
* mumppis huggless autographed inja cd and masu cd and good memories only about 1000e total for this trip if i count the money also that i used to buy clothes and stuff etc :D

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006, 09:46:54 am »
I never got a INJA cd, they sold out too fast.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2006, 10:07:50 am »
didnt they give the for free? they where burned ones

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2006, 11:06:52 am »
I thought they sold for 20 SEK, which is sort of for free...

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Attil@

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2006, 11:11:51 am »
It's no money for it.

Offline lilapingvin

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2006, 11:22:01 am »
I was in the front by the keyboard. Big guy, long brown HUGE hair jumping like crazy, wearing a Wacken Open Air tshirt and had a longsleave around my waist. Looked like I was the only concert veteran there =P. Tried to start a moshpit but we almost knocked the keyboard over and the kid next to me looked kinda to young to be moshing so I stopped trying. Best concert I´ve been too since Vader 2003.

I definitely remember you then, we were a few people behind you.  Wouldn't forget that hair. ;)

I'm actually somewhat a concert veteran as well, but all in the US...I wasn't sure what to expect with my first show in Sweden.  I was surprised how tame the audience was, but then it was a much smaller venue and crowd than most of the shows I've been to.

Offline Kobi

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2006, 11:25:34 am »

I definitely remember you then, we were a few people behind you.  Wouldn't forget that hair. ;)

I'm actually somewhat a concert veteran as well, but all in the US...I wasn't sure what to expect with my first show in Sweden.  I was surprised how tame the audience was, but then it was a much smaller venue and crowd than most of the shows I've been to.

You came all the way from the US or have you been in sweden for a while on some trip or something? :)

Offline lilapingvin

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2006, 11:35:20 am »
You came all the way from the US or have you been in sweden for a while on some trip or something? :)

Much as I would like to say I came all the way from the US to see MaSu... ;)

I'm American but living in Sweden right now.  My fiancé is Swedish (we met online playing Dark Age of Camelot a couple years ago), so I moved over here last year to live with him.  We're probably moving back to the US after we get married, so it was so unbelivably cool that we got a chance to see them live while we're still here.

Offline Kobi

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2006, 12:53:34 pm »

Much as I would like to say I came all the way from the US to see MaSu... ;)

I'm American but living in Sweden right now.  My fiancé is Swedish (we met online playing Dark Age of Camelot a couple years ago), so I moved over here last year to live with him.  We're probably moving back to the US after we get married, so it was so unbelivably cool that we got a chance to see them live while we're still here.

*Slams head on table*
Now I remember, I think this has been said in another forum thread somewhere ^^; well glad you like sweden and got a chance to see them.

Offline Tenkai Star

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2006, 03:29:40 pm »

Hehe, get that a lot.

You can see me to the left in this pic http://playerselect.net/masu/IMG_1831.jpg
Sol är bäst på radio.

Offline lilapingvin

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2006, 10:28:59 pm »
btw, here is a pic of me and my fiancé (not from the show), so anyone who was there can see if you remember us, or if we somehow managed to be invisible the whole time. ;)

http://playerselect.net/personal/us.jpg