Author Topic: New tune: The Hero  (Read 2741 times)

Offline dgt83

• MySpace
New tune: The Hero
« on: April 19, 2006, 12:36:12 pm »
I've changed the track listing on myspace and have uploaded my latest track, (about 5 hours old...)  :)
The new track is titled "The Hero" and I intend it to be the first part in a set.
Now as it stands at the moment, the end is a fade out, but i will probably change that and give it a proper ending (thinking about ways to link it to the next part of the set...

As usual, if you are registered to Myspace, and are able to comment/critisise, it would greatly be appreciated...

Cheers ppl...

-=DGT=-

If you are registered with Myspace, comments/critisism would be greatly appreciated...

MDX

Re: New tune: The Hero
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 02:49:34 pm »
powerful tune, with the write gutiar backing and drums that could be a sweet instrumental piece.

Offline Obsi

• [ Lurkin' French Cheesecake ]
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 02:55:15 pm »
Yes, very nice work you've done ^^
OK... I'm not an English native speaker, so please correct my mistakes instead of just blame me for them v_v

Offline HackNeyed

• Inside these walls we wait
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 03:27:20 pm »
and have uploaded my latest track

ahh i'm running out of good words to use to describe how i like your work and soon i'll have to start repeating myself :p lol  anyway yeah i really like it, total quality as always! I think its great as a stand alone but i can see how it'll be an awesome part 1, i cant wait.

P.S. My mind is a little burned out right now so i may comment better on it later.
While we wait for them to rise
In this world of sickened pleads
No matter where you run to...
The living dead will find you!
"March of the Undead" Trilogy

Offline dgt83

• MySpace
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 01:19:48 am »
cheers everyone...  ;D
I'm thinking I may change a couple of bits (just minor tweaks as ive founda couple parts dont stand out as much as i would have liked, so when i do i will replace with the version on myspace...

Got a couple of ideas for the other parts but havent start making them yet. Will keep ya's posted and let ya know when they are available to listen...

If you are registered with Myspace, comments/critisism would be greatly appreciated...

Offline dgt83

• MySpace
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 02:54:57 am »
powerful tune, with the write gutiar backing and drums that could be a sweet instrumental piece.

If i was to say, post up the track without the drums and guitars that are currently present, just the strings and piano, is there any way that You, or indeed anyone else here can have a go at recording real drums/guitars to accompany it?
Just a suggestion if anyone fancies a crack at it...  8)

MDX

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 12:36:37 pm »
let me download the track first, i could definetly put a better drum backing to it, whether its live or not is another question but its a very nice sound, you'd like it, and i could get a guitar backing for it, proper live recording.

Lysander

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 05:31:59 pm »
I've changed the track listing on myspace and have uploaded my latest track, (about 5 hours old...)  :)
The new track is titled "The Hero" and I intend it to be the first part in a set.
Now as it stands at the moment, the end is a fade out, but i will probably change that and give it a proper ending (thinking about ways to link it to the next part of the set...

As usual, if you are registered to Myspace, and are able to comment/critisise, it would greatly be appreciated...

Cheers ppl...

-=DGT=-

At first i wasn't too keen on this track. But i listened to it a few more times and It's pretty nice. To be honest I don't think it needs new drums to replace the current, although a live guitar would give it a really nice edge.
Still think this music should go in a FPS. :)

Offline dgt83

• MySpace
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 10:46:10 pm »
The track is downloadable no on myspace... If you want me to up it without drums etc just let me know...