Author Topic: Redeemer impressions... with pics  (Read 21363 times)

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
Re: Redeemer impressions... with pics
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2006, 10:12:42 pm »
Or maybe they have a customer card where they capture all your personal data, and at the end of each quarter you get some fictitious bonus currency to buy stuff you don't need?

Offline Windy

• Procrastination gets a whole new meaning
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2006, 04:57:56 pm »
Intelligent debates aside, I feel compelled to provide another viewpoint of the song Kaori Stomp.

Ever since I've first listened to it, I've found it quite...provocative, in a sense. Actually, not provocative. Taunting, more exactly. Especially how the "taunted person" in question is referred to "just like a child". In the chorus, I guess both viewpoints are visible in a way, but the tone produced by the rumbling guitars and the deep strings makes a sort of...hostile mood, really.

The second verse kills off most of my views, I must agree. But freedom of mind isn't always a nice thing, as I've been taught.

The guitarsolo is clearly a fight, no doubt about it =P

"The people will stop becoming invisible" is yet a line which I remain unable to decipher. But that may, of course, be because my lacking skills in the Japanese language.

Och väl inne på ämnet med bilderna...enkelt och intelligent, allt man kan säga = )

Offline lowe

« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2007, 05:01:27 am »
Is there any one who still have a copy of these pictures around?

(and yeah, sorry for bumping a really old topic)