Author Topic: Things you would like to see in the shop but you probably never will see there  (Read 18589 times)

Smeagol

So basically, Oki Kuma is mad at his network admin and goes kicking his ass? Rad.

Anyone care to let me listen to it?

chompy

I think a hubnester is one of those mythical creates a dragon, the fury song makes refferences to it.

I'd buy two of those stickers.

Fury isn't about a dragon. It's about a storm. I only know this because Robert told us =P

I was actually thinking something simular for a while, but with no Machinae songs really about a dragon or anything of that nature, I started to dismiss the possibility. The only other reference to a Hubnester, beyond Hubnesters Inferno, is in Oki Kuma where it says "It glows in the freezing night, the midwinter snow so white, in it's celestial path in the sky, the great hubnester lies"

Which in retrospect, I start to wonder if Hubnester is... a storm? :P

For some reason whenever I hear that part of the song though I instantly think star constilation (omg, I may have just butchered that spelling! :P). Gah, I dont know =P
a hubnester is someone who places hubs for creating networks. "nesting" the hubs. get a clue  :-X

Ohhhh, he's right. That would explain why the network admin is in the sky (cause we all know network admins float above the rest of their users). =)

Hehe.
Letes just say its whatever your want it to be, to make everyone happy

Rob view this thread now

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
I wonder if robert will share the ultimate truth about that song...

my money is still on the disney plot...

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
I made a topic about this, but I just wanted to share it here too. I'm pretty excited about it. I decided since we don't have any trinity logo's in the shop, and possibly never will, I'd make my own shirt.

http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php?topic=3259.0

:)

Offline Schattenjaeger

• Somewhere inside I'd like to find...
Methinks the comet idea is good, also star or sun, "the great hubnester". Sounds like a star, and the Great Hubnester would be the sun?
Your approval fills me with shame.

Offline Zombie With Style

• Sleep and fade away for I've got the style!

I think a hubnester is one of those mythical creates a dragon, the fury song makes refferences to it.

I'd buy two of those stickers.

Fury isn't about a dragon. It's about a storm. I only know this because Robert told us =P

I was actually thinking something simular for a while, but with no Machinae songs really about a dragon or anything of that nature, I started to dismiss the possibility. The only other reference to a Hubnester, beyond Hubnesters Inferno, is in Oki Kuma where it says "It glows in the freezing night, the midwinter snow so white, in it's celestial path in the sky, the great hubnester lies"

Which in retrospect, I start to wonder if Hubnester is... a storm? :P

For some reason whenever I hear that part of the song though I instantly think star constilation (omg, I may have just butchered that spelling! :P). Gah, I dont know =P
a hubnester is someone who places hubs for creating networks. "nesting" the hubs. get a clue  :-X

Ohhhh, he's right. That would explain why the network admin is in the sky (cause we all know network admins float above the rest of their users). =)

Hehe.
So basically, Oki Kuma is mad at his network admin and goes kicking his ass? Rad

I like seeing all these people refuring to my idea on Hubnester/Oki Kuma thing :D Dose this mean more Karma!