The Band > Band Discussion

Japanese lyrics?

(1/8) > >>

Fallout:
I'm sure this has been posted before somewhere or other when i wasnt paying attention, but unfortunately i cant search japanese characters, because IM NOT JAPANESE.

What do the japanese lyrics in the songs say? Theyre kinda catchy, i wanna know if im singing something dodgy though, because i dont know what they mean :|

okoru-da-nateshima? wtf.

BTW - while im posting, lol @ "this is redeeeemeeerrrrr" on Elite. (like i needed reminding? ;D)

SomethingApt:
http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php?topic=2762.msg96678#msg96678

--- Quote ---You got the style
Ikasu
Ore we oboete iru
When you are here
Tohokano
Hitotachi ga mienaku natteshimau

--- End quote ---

Fallout:

--- Quote from: SomethingGood on April 05, 2006, 09:41:14 pm ---http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php?topic=2762.msg96678#msg96678

--- Quote ---You got the style
Ikasu
Ore we oboete iru
When you are here
Tohokano
Hitotachi ga mienaku natteshimau

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ty! no translation tools can work it out though - we need rob on this one.

btw - there are more japanese lyrics in other songs, i forget which ones, because my brother has the booklet. i'd love to have the translations and japenglish :)

ChronoTrigger:
I have some limited knowledge in Japanese, basically the Kaori Stomp lyrics means something like "Don´t trust people you can´t see, try to remember instead". It´s not an 100% accurate translation but at least that´s what i could make out of it.

Fallout:

--- Quote from: ChronoTrigger on April 06, 2006, 12:52:17 am ---I have some limited knowledge in Japanese, basically the Kaori Stomp lyrics means something like "Don´t trust people you can´t see, try to remember instead". It´s not an 100% accurate translation but at least that´s what i could make out of it.

--- End quote ---

What are you doing in my thread? You were shamed and banished quite some time ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version