Author Topic: Which is better..  (Read 12152 times)

Offline neoblAze

• Fan of the month - April 2003!
  • nes enhanced
    • neoblaze online
Re:Which is better..
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2003, 12:45:28 pm »
Clive Barker's Undying is pretty fucking scary as well. It has freaked me out on more than one occasion. :D

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2003, 02:51:19 am »
roger that Neoblaze freaky as hell

chompy

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2003, 11:54:29 am »
Yea I'm waiting for Dues Ex 2 as well. I had watched the intro movie before and it looks very impressive. Deus Ex is one of the best games I have played in a very long time.

Have you finished it? if so what ending(s) did you choose?

System shock is really scarry

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2003, 04:22:09 pm »
In Deus Ex I choosed all 3 endings, one on a time. It's little different each time you play it, depending your style of play, of course. Very good game.

Just couple of weeks ago played Hitman 2 through. It was quite exciting game as well.

I haven't played System Shock 2 in ages...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2003, 12:34:32 am »
System Shock 2 is avilable form the Underdogs if you can handle a 100 meg download.

Look up "The underdogs"  If you don't know it, I'm not sure I'm allowed to be saying this, so I'm kinda playing it safe.
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Kaempfer

• Uh oh, spaghettios.
System Shock 2
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2003, 05:10:08 am »
System Shock 2 is not a very good game. Admittedly, it's got a pretty good atmosphere, and the actual gameplay is pretty entertaining. But the actual 'fear factor' of the game is pathetically low, and the actual intricacies of the gameplay make it annoying. "Sorry, your gun broke AGAIN/You're out of ammo AGAIN." The game is fun for awhile, but it gets to a point where your guns break so often you run out of money buying maitenance tools. Or you just lose the gun because it breaks permanantly. It's probably worth the download, because, hey, it's free. But prepare to be dissapointed if you try to play the otherwise promising MP, which is glitchy and just plain ugly.