Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 138762 times)

Offline Obsi

• [ Lurkin' French Cheesecake ]
Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2006, 07:32:49 pm »
No, because in Hell you'd never get the package.
A t-shirt, a hoodie & 2 Redeemers btw.
OK... I'm not an English native speaker, so please correct my mistakes instead of just blame me for them v_v

Offline Windy

• Procrastination gets a whole new meaning
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2006, 07:48:51 pm »
In hell, you'd probably get the CD every single day.

Everytime reminding you that you have nothing to play it on.

Smeagol

« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2006, 08:15:35 pm »

I'm certain my PC is scheduled to break down soon. Knowing my luck, the CD drive will jam as Redeemer is stuck in there, thus getting scratched to pieces by dodgy reading before I can rip anything off of it.

chompy

« Reply #168 on: March 29, 2006, 12:22:21 am »
Or the CD could get jammed in the CD drive causing the cd to be eternally encased in cd drive. Making the cd be worth much more as something special happened to it... sell it on <.< e bay

Offline dgt83

• MySpace
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2006, 01:13:24 am »

I'm certain my PC is scheduled to break down soon. Knowing my luck, the CD drive will jam as Redeemer is stuck in there, thus getting scratched to pieces by dodgy reading before I can rip anything off of it.

I wouldnt say that do0d, I had a cd get get stuck in my cdrw recently, not a pretty site. The drive start buzzing and vibrating loudly and then there was this loud crunch. When i managed to open the drawer the cd inside was no longer recognisable, it was in 1000+ pieces!!!!  :o

Now if that was my Redeemer cd, i'd cry :'( ! especially after the long wait to get it...
Wouldnt wish that on anyone...

If you are registered with Myspace, comments/critisism would be greatly appreciated...

Offline Dragu

« Reply #170 on: March 29, 2006, 03:02:47 pm »
I wouldnt say that do0d, I had a cd get get stuck in my cdrw recently, not a pretty site. The drive start buzzing and vibrating loudly and then there was this loud crunch. When i managed to open the drawer the cd inside was no longer recognisable, it was in 1000+ pieces!!!!  :o

This also happened to my friend once. When he finally got the thing to open, the CD-drive spat out the remains of the CD all over his floor. What a terrible way to die... :(

The CD, I mean.
-=[00:30:07]=- <REDEEMER> "I might have to punish you if you do that" (c) Dragu

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2006, 11:30:00 pm »
so how about that MachinaeSHOP, eh? I mean, WOW, what a shop that is!
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2006, 01:14:43 am »
It's the best shop I've ever seen! Man, I love that shop. Full of shoppy goodness. And have you seen that Machinae FanGirl Gear?! I totally want one!
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

chompy

« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2006, 12:05:51 pm »
On topic... for those who have ordered multiple items (DXMv2, tshirt + 'deemer) do we have to do anything at all???

e-mail in question;
Greetings!

Shipping of "REDEEMER" begins this week, while sadly we must report that delivery of clothes have been delayed another 2 weeks.

Since "Deus Ex Machinae" has not been delivered in spite of promised delivery, and we have yet to receive word on why this is, it has been removed ("out of stock") from the shop until further notice.

For those who have ordered it, there are two options. You may choose to wait for DXM to actually become available (in which case we will split your order and send DXM later), or we will arrange it so that this item is removed from your order (obviously meaning you don't have to pay for this item). If this is what you'd like, please contact us to make the proper arrangements.

We currently have no way of knowing when DXM will become available again.

Thank you for your patience. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline Obsi

« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2006, 12:20:08 pm »
I don't think so, exept if you want to get clothes + redeemer in 2 weeks and in another package DXM when the CD will be available.
OK... I'm not an English native speaker, so please correct my mistakes instead of just blame me for them v_v

Offline Trias

« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2006, 07:52:21 pm »
I don't think so, exept if you want to get clothes + redeemer in 2 weeks and in another package DXM when the CD will be available.

that's what I would want, but I didn't even get that mail. I mailed order@machinaesupremacy.com but haven't got an answer so far...

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2006, 08:05:08 pm »
Just a question:

Unlike the other people who have ordered via credit card, I don't seem to have gotten any confirmation emails. Yet my netbank tells me that the payment has gone through. Is there some way for me to check if my order has actually been registered? EDIT: Seems I'm just blind...well, I haven't gotten a confirmation mail, but I have gotten the "we're shipping Redeemer this week" mail.

Now, that's done with, and I'll just end with a bit of worrying from my side. I'm leaving on vacation in a bit more than a week, and I'll be gone for some 2 weeks. Supposing that the package is not small enough to fit in my postbox, this is, I fear, just enough for the post office to decide that I don't want to come and get my package, if it arrives just after I leave, and that would just be really shitty. I hope my copy will arrive before that time...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 08:15:21 pm by Bizarro-Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Obsi

« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2006, 08:45:37 pm »
that's what I would want, but I didn't even get that mail. I mailed order@machinaesupremacy.com but haven't got an answer so far...

Mmmh... You may should try the "contact us" page on the shop...

Lysander

« Reply #178 on: March 30, 2006, 09:03:25 pm »
Now, that's done with, and I'll just end with a bit of worrying from my side. I'm leaving on vacation in a bit more than a week, and I'll be gone for some 2 weeks. Supposing that the package is not small enough to fit in my postbox, this is, I fear, just enough for the post office to decide that I don't want to come and get my package, if it arrives just after I leave, and that would just be really shitty. I hope my copy will arrive before that time...

I'm pretty sure you'll get it within a week.

Offline 3r2x

• r3d33m3r
« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2006, 09:06:38 pm »
I have got double copies of every email I got from the shop. ??? I have got two indentical copies of every email I got from the shop. ::)