Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 133924 times)

Offline Del.

Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2006, 04:29:28 pm »
Just wanna ask one more thing... Should it say ''Pending'' in order information? Doen there is date and the ''(Pending)''

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2006, 04:31:12 pm »
I think it should. That just means that the order is waiting to be shipped I think... At least you're lucky it says anything at all. When I go to the order history it just says that I haven't made any orders yet.

phattmann

« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2006, 04:32:55 pm »
I think it should. That just means that the order is waiting to be shipped I think... At least you're lucky it says anything at all. When I go to the order history it just says that I haven't made any orders yet.

same. this just means we rock though, coz we got in before they fixed the bug  ;D

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2006, 04:34:59 pm »
same. this just means we rock though, coz we got in before they fixed the bug  ;D

Which also means that we're fast :)

Offline Spunky

« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2006, 04:37:36 pm »
I beg of you!

Please send either mine or Akakori's copy so that it arrives before fridayso we can take it to Japan!

Please!
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2006, 04:45:13 pm »
HA! LOSERS! I got order 19, and mine says "processing" ;D

Offline Trias

« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2006, 09:02:55 pm »
If it seems like DXM will be delayed much longer, the order will be split, most probably. Were promised we'd have it by now, but we don't, so... Waiting to hear from Neil.

Hm but what about the shipping cost when the order is split? I wouldn't mind paying twice if it can't be helped but it would create a huge mess with all the billing, wouldn't it?

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2006, 09:23:18 pm »
If it seems like DXM will be delayed much longer, the order will be split, most probably. Were promised we'd have it by now, but we don't, so... Waiting to hear from Neil.

Hm but what about the shipping cost when the order is split? I wouldn't mind paying twice if it can't be helped but it would create a huge mess with all the billing, wouldn't it?

We will solve that problem. Don't worry. You won't have to suffer...... much.  ;)

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

Offline tupsumato

• The Silent The Complete - Modern Ruins in Finland
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2006, 10:32:40 pm »
I've been rather unlucky with Machinae Supremacy CD orders. When the DXM came out, I ordered it from MBD and paid it with bank transfer, but the first parcel was lost somewhere between UK and Finland... ;-)

By the way, question: Seeing as us Swedish residents don't have states/provinces, I just entered two dashes in order to satisfy the system. That won't cause any problems, will it?

I don't think so, even if they were printed the dashes in the address. Some time ago I visited an abandoned house where an African guy had lived couple of years ago. Apparently he had called to his home country, told his address in Finland over a crappy phone line and got mail from his family or friends out there, as I found letters with... ahem... rather interesting spelling errors, and still they had found their way to the right address, even though the name of the city was not mentioned...

Anyway, I put two dashes there, too, and I don't think it'll cause problems.

/offtopic

chompy

« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2006, 12:24:42 am »
YAHOO! I've just ordered the 'deemer cd + dmx revised + tshirt

I canna wait for them to arrive. I'm hoping I'd get it in less then 2 weeks. Heck my first DMX cd arrived in almost 5-7 day somewhere inbetween.

Smeagol

« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2006, 12:36:10 am »
Just out of interest, am I the only one who noticed this?

Force majeure

If The MachinaeSHOP fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual adverse circumstances outside of its control due to force majeure such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters then The MachinaeSHOP will not be responsible for the consequences.

When have earthquakes ever hurt a plane?

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2006, 12:39:51 am »
Just out of interest, am I the only one who noticed this?

Force majeure

If The MachinaeSHOP fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual adverse circumstances outside of its control due to force majeure such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters then The MachinaeSHOP will not be responsible for the consequences.

When have earthquakes ever hurt a plane?

When it was sitting in a hangar on the ground.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2006, 12:55:06 am »
Or when lava sprouts in the air and it hits a plane :)

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2006, 01:05:38 am »
Or when lava sprouts in the air and it hits a plane :)

hey guys, let's fly this commercial jet right over that unstable-looking volcano!

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline neothe0ne

« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2006, 03:34:59 am »
I checked the terms; techincally, since America is at war, they aren't responsible for any lost packages to the US *GASP*

..but if they purposely "forgot" to ship the albums, something bad would happen to Sweden ;)