Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 135100 times)

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2006, 07:47:21 pm »
Any estimates to how long an order will take to arrive to the UK?

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2006, 07:50:07 pm »
It'll probably take around two weeks for it to arrive to UK after it's been shipped.
When I bought DXM it took around two weeks to get from UK to Denmark and Denmark and Sweden are not very far away from eachother...

*totally unrelated edit* Post #50!

Lysander

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2006, 08:01:05 pm »
Any estimates to how long an order will take to arrive to the UK?

My hoodie (from sqream) took just under a week from the day of ordering. I'm guesing Redeemer won't be an exception.

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2006, 08:03:38 pm »
It'll probably take around two weeks for it to arrive to UK after it's been shipped.
When I bought DXM it took around two weeks to get from UK to Denmark and Denmark and Sweden are not very far away from eachother...

*totally unrelated edit* Post #50!

That was a different supplier though.

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2006, 08:15:58 pm »
That was a different supplier though.

Yeah, you're right... And maybe the other way around it will be faster anyway. I sometimes experience twice the delivery time when somthing is going one way than if it was going the other way.

Offline Kobi

« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2006, 09:00:11 pm »
Couldn't find answer for this one:

I ordered the Redeemer, paid it with a credit card, got e-mails and so on, but there's no information about the order in "My orders". Will it just appear there sooner or later (after weekend?), or did I do something wrong and lost my money in the bit heaven...

???

Everything is ok... you got the e-mail confirmation. As I mentioned in the first post of this thread... Th shopping cart doesn't empty itself in some cases and the history is not updating. We're working on this. Anyway, your order is ok. Maybe it will show up in history after a few days.

Exactly what has happened to me. But I think I'm below nr50 since I orderd on the 18 :D

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2006, 09:22:50 pm »
Will there be posters and stuff like that in the shop sometime?

Offline LordXaras

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2006, 09:39:29 pm »
Oooh... posters would rock. And they can't be that hard to produce either... I mean, even I could fashion a decent poster for myself, so an elite band like Machinae should be able to make some kickass stuff.

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2006, 10:10:35 pm »
+1 for posters

I hope the Deus Ex Machinae shirt is added in the future. I like the white on black version.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Boaz

• Its good to be home with friends!
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2006, 12:51:00 am »
Being in canada i was probably out/sleeping when the shop opened, so i only ordered a few hours ago, im nto worried though. When i ordered dxm i got it in like 11 days and that was pretty sweet, i cant say im expectign the same miracle here, but maybe... Anywayz to the person that was wondering about the change in clothes size in canada. This may be just me but  wear a large in canada and ordered a large sweater last christmas and it fit fine, a little bit smaller than my other sweaters, but still fit just dandily. Is there any one else that could verify this?
The basic instincts of all guys in the wild:
1) Get big sticks
2) SMASH THE SHISTA OUT OF THINGS
3) Make fire
4) Burninate

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2006, 02:06:46 am »
This may be just me but  wear a large in canada and ordered a large sweater last christmas and it fit fine, a little bit smaller than my other sweaters, but still fit just dandily. Is there any one else that could verify this?

hmm, yeah thanks... sweater sizes can just be weird sometimes.. I have a large sweater that goes about 2 inches past my waist and another large sweater that meets my waist.

just scared to get a medium and it being too small.. since it's zip-up a large might work anyway though.  hmm.

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2006, 01:56:51 pm »
If it seems like DXM will be delayed much longer, the order will be split, most probably. Were promised we'd have it by now, but we don't, so... Waiting to hear from Neil.

nr99. BAH!

Kobi, you click on My Account in the top right corner and then select "Orders you have made" and you'll see your order details.

Real question that has already been kinda answered but I wanted to clarify it for myself:

I ordered both Redeemer and DXM.2. I don't know how soon your gonna get DXM.2 in stock. Are you going to send items as they become available (as in Redeemer is sent as soon as, DXM will be sent later), or in one batch (as in both CDs sent only when DXM is available)?

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2006, 02:10:14 pm »
Neil? I didnt know you were using Neil! i love neil ;D

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2006, 02:29:58 pm »
If it seems like DXM will be delayed much longer, the order will be split, most probably. Were promised we'd have it by now, but we don't, so... Waiting to hear from Neil.

nr99. BAH!

Kobi, you click on My Account in the top right corner and then select "Orders you have made" and you'll see your order details.

Real question that has already been kinda answered but I wanted to clarify it for myself:

I ordered both Redeemer and DXM.2. I don't know how soon your gonna get DXM.2 in stock. Are you going to send items as they become available (as in Redeemer is sent as soon as, DXM will be sent later), or in one batch (as in both CDs sent only when DXM is available)?

Okay. Thank you! I just wanted to clear that up for myself.

Offline A.C. Helm

• VIking
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2006, 02:38:52 pm »

nr99. BAH!

*Initiates panic mode*
Fuck what I want.
Fuck what I need.
I'll sacrifice what I believe.
My little girlscout, your mouth is getting sore.
Will you love me any less, if I hurt you any more?