Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 139399 times)

phattmann

Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2006, 09:19:47 am »
orders 92 and 93, hoooooly karp.

out of curiosity, once it gets mailed, does anyone have any idea how long it takes a package to get from sweeden to the US, or even Europe?

Took about three weeks for me to get a package from Lithuania to Australia, so I reckons about 1-2 weeks to get through customs, etc.

PS I hope the guys aren't drinking coffee when they pack the goods, otherwise your package WILL be checked for smack or sumthin :P

Offline Kobi

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2006, 10:38:33 am »
How do you see where your orderumber is? Like order nr13 or nr93 etc. ???

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2006, 11:20:01 am »
nr99. BAH!

Kobi, you click on My Account in the top right corner and then select "Orders you have made" and you'll see your order details.

Real question that has already been kinda answered but I wanted to clarify it for myself:

I ordered both Redeemer and DXM.2. I don't know how soon your gonna get DXM.2 in stock. Are you going to send items as they become available (as in Redeemer is sent as soon as, DXM will be sent later), or in one batch (as in both CDs sent only when DXM is available)?

Offline A.C. Helm

• VIking
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2006, 11:20:26 am »
How do you see where your orderumber is? Like order nr13 or nr93 etc. ???

Step one: Find your way.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/o0RPG0o/Step_1.jpg

Step two: Read.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/o0RPG0o/Step_2.jpg

Step three: Awwwwww.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/o0RPG0o/64c799bb.jpg

EDIT:
nr99. BAH!

Kobi, you click on My Account in the top right corner and then select "Orders you have made" and you'll see your order details.

Real question that has already been kinda answered but I wanted to clarify it for myself:

I ordered both Redeemer and DXM.2. I don't know how soon your gonna get DXM.2 in stock. Are you going to send items as they become available (as in Redeemer is sent as soon as, DXM will be sent later), or in one batch (as in both CDs sent only when DXM is available)?

Doh! Looks like I took too long. That and I can partially answer that for you. The answer to the first part is that they don't have to get it in stock, they have about 300 copies left from before, and the company they had the CDs printed with is now out of business, meaning no more DXM(v2) once this lot is sold out.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 11:34:34 am by A.C. Helm »
Fuck what I want.
Fuck what I need.
I'll sacrifice what I believe.
My little girlscout, your mouth is getting sore.
Will you love me any less, if I hurt you any more?

Lysander

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2006, 12:24:22 pm »
I just hope they can send the copies out ASAP, i need redeemerage!

Offline Del.

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2006, 02:43:20 pm »
To me it says in order informatio ''03/18/2006 (Pending)'' so what does this mean? And i was suppose to use paypal but I didn't get any e-mail from it.  :-\

Offline tupsumato

• The Silent The Complete - Modern Ruins in Finland
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2006, 02:50:13 pm »
Couldn't find answer for this one:

I ordered the Redeemer, paid it with a credit card, got e-mails and so on, but there's no information about the order in "My orders". Will it just appear there sooner or later (after weekend?), or did I do something wrong and lost my money in the bit heaven...

???

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2006, 03:14:20 pm »

I ordered the Redeemer, paid it with a credit card, got e-mails and so on, but there's no information about the order in "My orders". Will it just appear there sooner or later (after weekend?), or did I do something wrong and lost my money in the bit heaven...

???

Everything is ok... you got the e-mail confirmation. As I mentioned in the first post of this thread... Th shopping cart doesn't empty itself in some cases and the history is not updating. We're working on this. Anyway, your order is ok. Maybe it will show up in history after a few days.

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

Offline Ace

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2006, 03:21:22 pm »
Hi there!!
I have one question about the zipped hoodie.
Does it say only Machinae or does it say supremacy on the ather arm or something??

Just curious!!

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2006, 03:22:25 pm »
To me it says in order informatio ''03/18/2006 (Pending)'' so what does this mean? And i was suppose to use paypal but I didn't get any e-mail from it.  :-\

I guess that paypal is verifying your payment and you will get an e-mail when this is done. Perhaps you will find more info on the paypal homepage.

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2006, 03:25:26 pm »
Hi there!!
I have one question about the zipped hoodie.
Does it say only Machinae or does it say supremacy on the ather arm or something??

Just curious!!

It only says Machinae... Nothing on the other arm. If a print is put on different places than what's shown in the pictures, we will describe it next to the picture. Or have another picture showing it.  :)

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2006, 05:12:10 pm »
question about the hoodie and t-shirt sizes.
not sure if the sizes are different in Europe or not... but if I take a medium in Canada would it be safe to go with a Medium from the shop too?

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2006, 05:16:23 pm »
I think that the sizes in the MachinaeSHOP are pretty normal sizes, they should
equal most clothes you buy in Europe and USA. So if most of your clothes are.

If you have doubt, you could always wait a while, and we'll try to get some
numbers on those sizes.

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline Windy

• Procrastination gets a whole new meaning
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2006, 06:38:12 pm »

???

Same thing here. Got the mails and everything, but the shop insists that I haven't bought anything still. Maybe it's some kind of elusive trick in order to get us to buy it once more just to make sure, hm?

. . . It might just be worth it . . .

By the way, question: Seeing as us Swedish residents don't have states/provinces, I just entered two dashes in order to satisfy the system. That won't cause any problems, will it?

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2006, 07:43:48 pm »
By the way, question: Seeing as us Swedish residents don't have states/provinces, I just entered two dashes in order to satisfy the system. That won't cause any problems, will it?

I don't think it will as they have to manually pack all the stuff (I think so at least), so they'll probably figure something out.
I live in Denmark and we don't really have states/provinces either so when I have to type one in anyway I just type "DK" and that always works...