Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 133963 times)

Offline LordXaras

Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #630 on: February 22, 2007, 01:49:08 pm »
Received my "SID-METAL" shirt yesterday. Am wearing right now.

It's awesome.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #631 on: February 22, 2007, 05:42:49 pm »
I'm still waiting for an e-mail from the band as to why my credit card was declined.

Offline Pod

• Zzzzzaaaaap
« Reply #632 on: February 27, 2007, 06:13:43 pm »
Caveat:
When I bought my 'Elite' t-shirt, I bought it at size "L", because that's what I am. However, I'm pretty sure the cotton used is not pre-shrunk, as my t-shirt is now more like a medium, which leaves my skinny torso on show a bit :)
with this in mind, when I ordered my Sid Metal one, I ordered it XL. After washing it's what I would expect a "L" to be.

Keep that in mind, future buyers.

Offline surt

• Meat by-product
    • Surt's Pixels
« Reply #633 on: March 08, 2007, 12:46:05 am »
Caveat:
When I bought my 'Elite' t-shirt, I bought it at size "L", because that's what I am. However, I'm pretty sure the cotton used is not pre-shrunk, as my t-shirt is now more like a medium, which leaves my skinny torso on show a bit :)
with this in mind, when I ordered my Sid Metal one, I ordered it XL. After washing it's what I would expect a "L" to be.

My "sid metal" and "when they were underground" shirts say stretch when wet on the tag, which I made sure to do as I've had that problem in the past.

I'd also like to put in my vote for some less cheesy shirts. Just Machinae Supremacy, some design, and nothing else.

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #634 on: March 08, 2007, 08:36:37 am »
Caveat:

My "sid metal" and "when they were underground" shirts say stretch when wet on the tag, which I made sure to do as I've had that problem in the past.

I'd also like to put in my vote for some less cheesy shirts. Just Machinae Supremacy, some design, and nothing else.

Yeah a couple of those T-Shirts, would be really nice, since no one can understand/see what it is unless they too listen and know what it says on the shirt. They are really nice, it's only that problem. ;)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #635 on: March 27, 2007, 09:40:57 am »
Wow. It is like they read my mind making the needs more sid shirt. Now I have to go spend money, again.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Gamerdude

« Reply #636 on: April 05, 2007, 08:40:09 pm »
I'm having a problem with the shop =/. I placed my order for the Spinefarm Redeemer CD and my credit card has been charged, but my account doesn't even show the order being placed. I placed the order almost 2 weeks ago...I've emailed the address at the shop twice and no one has responded. I'm feeling kind of stranded...can anyone help? :E

Lysix

« Reply #637 on: April 05, 2007, 08:59:49 pm »
I'm having a problem with the shop =/. I placed my order for the Spinefarm Redeemer CD and my credit card has been charged, but my account doesn't even show the order being placed. I placed the order almost 2 weeks ago...I've emailed the address at the shop twice and no one has responded. I'm feeling kind of stranded...can anyone help? :E

This is normal. When i placed my order for the UE i had absolutely no trace of it on my account. Wait a few more weeks for the album to arrive. If it doesn't, contact them again :)

Offline Gamerdude

« Reply #638 on: April 05, 2007, 09:33:08 pm »
 It's shipping to the US, so I guess it could take awhile...alright, I'll keep my eyes open for it...thanks.

Offline Lexx

• Ministry of Cynicism
  • Community Supporter
« Reply #639 on: April 22, 2007, 12:28:22 am »
..why does it say "17" in the top right of the shop? Seventeen reference or version 17?
DRAMA

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #640 on: April 22, 2007, 04:23:24 pm »
..why does it say "17" in the top right of the shop? Seventeen reference or version 17?

:-X

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #641 on: April 22, 2007, 04:24:19 pm »

Damn you and your sly responses! :D

Offline Cid Highwind~

« Reply #642 on: May 04, 2007, 05:18:05 pm »

Damn you and your sly responses! :D
Hey Robbie Whats Up?
Blah Blah Blah Wheres The Sid?

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #643 on: May 04, 2007, 11:44:45 pm »
Hey Robbie Whats Up?

The First Letter Of Each Of Your Words. =]
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline fury

« Reply #644 on: May 06, 2007, 06:50:06 pm »
Could I have the measurements of the hoodies? I'm curious to the shoulder-shoulder length and armpit-bottom length, as my clothing varies from L to XL depending on the measurements (I like it when hoodies are roomy, but not if they're too long on me 'cause then I look like a lil' kid).