Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 139008 times)

Lysander

Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #375 on: June 06, 2006, 06:46:41 pm »
Yeah, they do. But wheres the fun in watching a creen all day? Rip em open, lads!

Think i'll be getting a job as a customs officer in the near future.
Just a semi offtopic question: My friend from America has mailed me $100 in a card (payment for something). It's been just over two weeks since he posted it. How long do you think it'll take to get here, or have customs whored the money and spent it on booze for the long night?

Waffles

« Reply #376 on: June 06, 2006, 06:52:40 pm »
Wtf! The price I was told to pay, was about 700NOK. Now I got an additional payment on delivery, of another 240NOK. 85 of those was some because of a "simplified customs treatment" service (which I hadn't ordered), plus some extra taxes. Wtf???

Even the first post in this thread says that "the price online is the price you pay". What about all the extra additions?? I just spent more than 1/3 extra for the same stuff. This cost me a lot more than I thought, and I could hardly afford this originally.

you got reemed by customs, i really hopes that doesn't happen to me. i wants my hoodie, it's cold here  :'(

and i was just thinkin today, i reckons the shop should give us the option of paying a bit extra for "express" delivery (so's it doesn't take a month to get here), like you can with other shops, and most ebay purchases. twas just a thought...

Smeagol

« Reply #377 on: June 06, 2006, 07:12:06 pm »
Yeah, they do. But wheres the fun in watching a creen all day? Rip em open, lads!

If only there was that anthrax scare again, that would stop them...

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2006, 07:15:03 pm »
If only there was that anthrax scare again, that would stop them...

Send a package containing suspiscious white powder to them... That will probably start the scare again.

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2006, 07:40:38 pm »
package all MaSu CDs in talc! ;D
^____________________^
               \__/

Smeagol

« Reply #380 on: June 06, 2006, 09:32:07 pm »
Terrorist Supremacy?

Lysander

« Reply #381 on: June 06, 2006, 09:45:23 pm »
Would explain how an Iraqi child has your CD.
ENDLESS JOKEZ

Offline jan

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #382 on: June 06, 2006, 10:15:01 pm »
I'm listening to Redeemer, and all is well now!

I still want to go Schwarzenegger on custom's ass with a couple of bayonets though.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #383 on: June 08, 2006, 04:43:49 am »

Think i'll be getting a job as a customs officer in the near future.
Just a semi offtopic question: My friend from America has mailed me $100 in a card (payment for something). It's been just over two weeks since he posted it. How long do you think it'll take to get here, or have customs whored the money and spent it on booze for the long night?

Hah youre 100$ is probably already been spent by those cuustoms bastards. Lol jk but when i ordered DXm off a site thats based in England it only took a week to get here so maybe somethins wrong. A little off topic here but does anyone else here live in America? I feel that I'm the only American fan here. Oh well...

Offline Zombie With Style

• Sleep and fade away for I've got the style!
« Reply #384 on: June 08, 2006, 08:20:04 am »
Theres plenty of us, we just tend to stay low and lurk around...

chompy

« Reply #385 on: June 08, 2006, 09:45:22 am »
I find that lurking is sometimes more fun then posting, this is the only forum I post usually post at.

grr... I hate waiting for stuff to arrive you tend to get a bit mental waiting for goods. Now I've got three items; 1xhong kong order, 2x american orders . I had ordered them at same time about two weeks ago and am still yet to receive any of them. Sometimes I wish I could go back and change my shipping prefference to something a bit quicker.

Waffles

« Reply #386 on: June 08, 2006, 09:52:37 am »
I ordered a Redeemer and a hoodie from MachinaeShop one day after t'other. Got the Redeemer yesterday, but no hoodie in sight. I hopes it's actually been delivered. Anyone know whether they're still having supply problems, or have they been sorted?

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #387 on: June 08, 2006, 12:26:19 pm »
as far as im aware, they got another batch of hoodies recently, so it SHOULD be on its way to you.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2006, 02:14:45 pm »
A little off topic here but does anyone else here live in America? I feel that I\'m the only American fan here. Oh well...

Seriously. You are not alone. Far from it. Take a look at these statistics (Top 10 Extensions): forum.machinaesupremacy.com/stats/. It may be old and need updating but the data here won\'t have changed in order all that much. Again: You are not alone.

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #389 on: June 09, 2006, 12:13:28 am »
wow thats a lot of poeple who live in america. i didnt know there were so many fans here. cool. thanks for the info ;D