Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 134174 times)

Offline Rasch

Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #360 on: June 03, 2006, 09:21:03 pm »
I haven't found anything on this somewhere else, so I'll just ask here.

I ordered Redeemer and Deus Ex Machinae when the machinaeshop had just opened. On my receipt it says that Dues Ex Machinae is Back Ordered. I've checked my bank account, and I have paid for both cds.

Are there any official word on when/if I can expect to get Deus Ex Machinae? And if not, a refund(though getting the cd would be a much better deal indeed :D)?

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #361 on: June 03, 2006, 09:39:08 pm »
DXM is being reprinted as there were some problems getting the remaining stock from the former distributor. The album will be available at the end of June. I guess then they'll send it out as soon as possible.

See also:
http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com/index.php?topic=3166.msg111348#msg111348

If in doubt, you can also mail the shop, the mails are usually answered by Gordon himself. How cool is that...

Zelig

« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2006, 03:22:55 am »
I'll give it to the end of the coming week.

Hey, I don't have mine either yet...

I made a stupid mistake though, I forgot to actually mention in which province or even country I lived in my address. :-[

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2006, 11:55:36 am »
order@machinaesupremacy.com

It. Now. Do.
- Rearrange the words.

Smeagol

« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2006, 03:10:39 pm »
I said I will wait, and wait I shall do.

Lysander

« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2006, 03:20:03 pm »
Then quit complaining :)

Smeagol

« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2006, 03:30:44 pm »
I have a Maths exam tommorow. I suck at Maths immensely. I will not quit complaining.

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #367 on: June 04, 2006, 03:47:22 pm »
pffffft.... easy peasy. i have an A2 maths-mechanics exam on tuesday. now THAT will be hard. :P ;D (maybe i'll wear my new elite hoodie there to get some kind of awesome-super-machinae-brilliance-performance-boost.. or something...)

Lysander

« Reply #368 on: June 04, 2006, 03:53:07 pm »
I have a Maths exam tommorow. I suck at Maths immensely. I will not quit complaining.

You're not the only one who has an exam tomorrow. I suck at maths also.

(maybe i'll wear my new elite hoodie there to get some kind of awesome-super-machinae-brilliance-performance-boost.. or something...)

I was told to take off my machinae hoodie when i went into my english lit exam last week. :'(

Offline jan

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #369 on: June 06, 2006, 04:10:50 pm »
Wtf! The price I was told to pay, was about 700NOK. Now I got an additional payment on delivery, of another 240NOK. 85 of those was some because of a "simplified customs treatment" service (which I hadn't ordered), plus some extra taxes. Wtf???

Even the first post in this thread says that "the price online is the price you pay". What about all the extra additions?? I just spent more than 1/3 extra for the same stuff. This cost me a lot more than I thought, and I could hardly afford this originally.

Offline gaijin

• Hiding behind the couch
  • Community Supporter
  • "You sound like the Morning Star"
    • Motljus
« Reply #370 on: June 06, 2006, 04:55:46 pm »
Wtf! The price I was told to pay, was about 700NOK. Now I got an additional payment on delivery, of another 240NOK. 85 of those was some because of a "simplified customs treatment" service (which I hadn't ordered), plus some extra taxes. Wtf???

Even the first post in this thread says that "the price online is the price you pay". What about all the extra additions?? I just spent more than 1/3 extra for the same stuff. This cost me a lot more than I thought, and I could hardly afford this originally.

What the customs do with your stuff and what taxes you pay isn't something that can be calculated in the shop, and it's not something that everyone pays either, so..
Oi, is this when I get a huge sig-image, start whining about "moar sid" and make nonsensical arguments to no good?

Offline jan

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #371 on: June 06, 2006, 05:27:37 pm »
Gods, I despise this country...

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #372 on: June 06, 2006, 06:12:28 pm »
Yes, unfortunately Customs are utter arseholes.

It\'s a great job: they rip open random packages, then tape them back up and send them along with an additional charge. Who wouldn\'t love a job where you root around other people\'s business and charge them for the action.

As you can tell, I hate them, as I\'ve been charged in the past too.

Lysander

« Reply #373 on: June 06, 2006, 06:40:21 pm »
I think it's wrong that they have the right to just tear open any envelope they need to. Don't they have those xray machines the items pass through? Or did i just see that in a cartoon?

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #374 on: June 06, 2006, 06:44:21 pm »
I think it\'s wrong that they have the right to just tear open any envelope they need to. Don\'t they have those xray machines the items pass through? Or did i just see that in a cartoon?

Yeah, they do. But wheres the fun in watching a creen all day? Rip em open, lads!