Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 158652 times)

Offline Cid Highwind~

Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #645 on: May 07, 2007, 03:40:27 pm »
I Have A Dues ex Machinae Shirt Which Does Not Fit Well But I Stll Wear it And I Sure Look Kewl ;D
Blah Blah Blah Wheres The Sid?

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #646 on: May 07, 2007, 04:02:45 pm »
I Have A Dues ex Machinae Shirt Which Does Not Fit Well But I Stll Wear it And I Sure Look Kewl ;D

R U Shur U R 17 LoL?

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #647 on: May 07, 2007, 08:01:54 pm »
urge to edit posts and remove unnecessary capitalizations rising.... rising.... GAH!

Please use *relatively* normal spelling, grammar and language around here. You have no idea how much people get annoyed by that stuff.
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Lysix

« Reply #648 on: May 29, 2007, 02:33:33 am »
urge to edit posts and remove unnecessary capitalizations rising.... rising.... GAH!

Please use *relatively* normal spelling, grammar and language around here. You have no idea how much people get annoyed by that stuff.

Maybe theres a code in it somewhere!

I HAD MS WD NF W B I S W A I S L K

Someone decode!

Ooh btw, anyone got one of these sexy new hoodies? :)

Offline Sirix

• Self proclaimed forum Villain
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #649 on: May 29, 2007, 02:36:15 am »

Maybe theres a code in it somewhere!

I HAD MS WD NF W B I S W A I S L K

Someone decode!

Ooh btw, anyone got one of these sexy new hoodies? :)

it's not here yet :(.
I ordered uh.
however many weeks ago I ordered just to spite you people who complained about money :).

Ankle

« Reply #650 on: May 29, 2007, 10:30:59 pm »
Bleh @ slow postal service. My order hasn't arrived and it has been over a month. :|

Offline WereVolvo

• IRC Love Butter supplier
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Volvot ulvoo kuun savuun!
    • My personal site
« Reply #651 on: May 29, 2007, 10:42:14 pm »
however many weeks ago I ordered just to spite you people who complained about money :).

You evil bastard ;)

have an applaud.

Oh, and changed my opinion regarding the zipped hoodie. Will prolly buy one once I feel I can afford it (well, I could afford it now, but at the moment I have other priorities)
<@Torp> I have seen your melted pussy!

Real Dwarfs wall themselves in once they are underground, and survive through incest and cat farming.

Offline Sirix

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #652 on: May 29, 2007, 11:09:16 pm »

You evil bastard ;)

have an applaud.

Oh, and changed my opinion regarding the zipped hoodie. Will prolly buy one once I feel I can afford it (well, I could afford it now, but at the moment I have other priorities)

priorities higher than looking sexy?

Offline Anchang

« Reply #653 on: June 13, 2007, 11:53:01 am »
Ok, I don't know where to post. so I post here. I made my order two months ago, and I DIDN'T RECEIVE anything yet. Which I cannot understand, since I paid almost 30 e just for shipping... and I'm leaving this country in 2 weeks, and I don't expect to receive the item before that... (If i receive it...), what can I do?? I won't allow the shop to steal me 80e... this is really annoying, I'm buying online since 5 years ago, and I never had any problem, how come an official shop can be this unattended?? I tell this, because I already sent an e-mail to the contact form on the Shop's site, and I didn't get a response yet. And I'm talking about two weeks ago...
I'm a HUGE fan of the band since they start to put songs online, much before DEM it's released, but things like this, just make me think if they really care about fans, or just the money.

I need an answer as soon as possible, this is hilarious.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 11:58:45 am by Anchang »

Offline Sirix

• Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #654 on: June 13, 2007, 12:19:32 pm »
Ok, I don't know where to post. so I post here. I made my order two months ago, and I DIDN'T RECEIVE anything yet. Which I cannot understand, since I paid almost 30 e just for shipping... and I'm leaving this country in 2 weeks, and I don't expect to receive the item before that... (If i receive it...), what can I do?? I won't allow the shop to steal me 80e... this is really annoying, I'm buying online since 5 years ago, and I never had any problem, how come an official shop can be this unattended?? I tell this, because I already sent an e-mail to the contact form on the Shop's site, and I didn't get a response yet. And I'm talking about two weeks ago...
I'm a HUGE fan of the band since they start to put songs online, much before DEM it's released, but things like this, just make me think if they really care about fans, or just the money.

it's really unfortunate, but the band is really busy and are trying their best to get the shop merch out to those who bought it.

I also bought a hoody almost 2 months ago and still have no sign of it.

they DEFINETLY care about the fans... please don't doubt that.
they are just -really- swamped with work.  I'm sure if you contact them and let them know that they'll either A) Try their best to get what you bought to you ASAP, or B) make you a full refund.

don't lose faith in the band, Anchang.
they're all awesome guys who are trying their best to get new music, the rock video and whatever else they can to satisfy us.

Lysix

« Reply #655 on: June 13, 2007, 12:22:45 pm »
Theyre doing everything themselves, and the wait is worth it for sure.
If you're really worried about where your stuff is, try PMing gordon or robert. [:

Offline Anchang

« Reply #656 on: June 13, 2007, 12:35:50 pm »

it's really unfortunate, but the band is really busy and are trying their best to get the shop merch out to those who bought it.

I also bought a hoody almost 2 months ago and still have no sign of it.

they DEFINETLY care about the fans... please don't doubt that.
they are just -really- swamped with work.  I'm sure if you contact them and let them know that they'll either A) Try their best to get what you bought to you ASAP, or B) make you a full refund.

don't lose faith in the band, Anchang.
they're all awesome guys who are trying their best to get new music, the rock video and whatever else they can to satisfy us.

And I understand all of that, but the fact is that if you can't take care of the shop, just don't open it, until you can give a full service... this is bad for the band, and for the fans. At least that's how I think

Alix__ it's delivered since may 6th... in theory, but it cannot take that long from Sweden to Spain. So I will PM them for sure, I'm leaving in 2 weeks, for a long time (4 months), so there will be nobody in the address...

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #657 on: June 13, 2007, 12:45:11 pm »

I've sent you a mail. Sorry for the inconvenience.

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

Offline Anchang

« Reply #658 on: June 13, 2007, 12:50:47 pm »

I've sent you a mail. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've seen it, but i'm leaving on the 22nd this month.... will it be here before that date? If not, I won't come back until October... That's why I ordered it, my idea was to take the sweater with me on my trip, it will be cold in San Francisco.

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #659 on: June 13, 2007, 12:52:49 pm »
We can send it to San Francisco if you want? Mail me your thoughts. We want to solve this as best we can.

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."