Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 136053 times)

Offline Irrationalist

Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2006, 08:35:41 pm »
I just have a thing that can be improved in the shop, when you are there you can't go back to the "ordinary" site, www.MachinaeSupremacy.com ! You have to press homepage to come there... >_<

Oh noes, Not having to press homepage!

How else would you get back rather than pushing homepage?

By having a link back to the site from the shop?

Bottled Infinite Wisdom $1.

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #511 on: November 07, 2006, 08:38:54 pm »
Something tells me I've missed sarcasm somewhere again.

Dry British Wit -1.
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #512 on: November 07, 2006, 11:06:58 pm »
Oh sacred Gordon & Robert, I summon thee for infos!

Any update on when the Machinae shop shall update so that we may order Redeemer Retail and sweet new swag?

I ask only so I know if I should break down and order Redeemer Retail from Spinefarm if theres going to be a considerable wait. I'd rather just order it from the Machinae shop, so if I'm not looking at months from now I don't mind waiting. It just makes more sense to order the CD and the gear together. Plus, it feels right ordering from the machinaeshop :)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 09:13:06 pm by Drakonis »

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #513 on: November 07, 2006, 11:12:14 pm »
Gordon/Rob/Tom for the American fans. would it be possible to get the cd signed before you send it? It will be hard for me to get a gig anytime soon and I'd really LOVE a signed copy. I figure since the band themselves are sending it that would make it fairly easy to do. :D

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #514 on: November 08, 2006, 05:36:02 am »
Gordon/Rob/Tom for the American fans. would it be possible to get the cd signed before you send it? It will be hard for me to get a gig anytime soon and I'd really LOVE a signed copy. I figure since the band themselves are sending it that would make it fairly easy to do. :D

this has been answered before and it was no :P

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #515 on: November 08, 2006, 06:13:32 am »

Oh sorry I didn't realize this had already been asked. Is there a reason why they couldn't though?

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #516 on: November 08, 2006, 09:57:23 am »
i dont remember the band saying no. but there was a discussion once and the general consensus was that a signed copy doesnt mean anything if you havent actually met the person giving it to you. Even if they offered the choice for us to buy a signed album, i wouldnt get it. im going to wait until the day i can finally meet them and get it done personally. :D

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #517 on: November 08, 2006, 02:19:31 pm »

Oh sorry I didn't realize this had already been asked. Is there a reason why they couldn't though?

What SG said.

Also, there is the problem of "if he gets one why dont i?".

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #518 on: November 08, 2006, 08:30:30 pm »
Still dissapointing yet wise.

Anyways Drakonis
Oh scared Gordon & Robert, I summon thee for infos!

Any update on when the Machinae shop shall update so that we may order Redeemer Retail and sweet new swag?

I ask only so I know if I should break down and order Redeemer Retail from Spinefarm if theres going to be a considerable wait. I'd rather just order it from the Machinae shop, so if I'm not looking at months from now I don't mind waiting. It just makes more sense to order the CD and the gear together. Plus, it feels right ordering from the machinaeshop :)

Gordon and Robert and scared of shit.

What you meant was sacred.

Offline Drakonis

• Fighter from Ninne
  • Community Supporter
  • "I am mine own Redeemer."
« Reply #519 on: November 08, 2006, 09:13:28 pm »
Still dissapointing yet wise.

Anyways Drakonis
Oh scared Gordon & Robert, I summon thee for infos!

Gordon and Robert and scared of shit.

What you meant was sacred.

Haha, fixed. Thanks. :)

Offline cloudstrifex

« Reply #520 on: November 08, 2006, 09:52:52 pm »
i dont remember the band saying no. but there was a discussion once and the general consensus was that a signed copy doesnt mean anything if you havent actually met the person giving it to you. Even if they offered the choice for us to buy a signed album, i wouldnt get it. im going to wait until the day i can finally meet them and get it done personally. :D

Well seeing as I'm 16 and I live in America I don't think I will see the live for a long time. And I don't care what it's worth, I want to be able to say "Hey those guys signed my album, I'm special. :D"

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #521 on: November 09, 2006, 10:47:08 am »

Well seeing as I'm 16 and I live in America I don't think I will see the live for a long time. And I don't care what it's worth, I want to be able to say "Hey those guys signed my album, I'm special. :D"

I can say that... :-X Moahaha.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #522 on: November 09, 2006, 02:48:34 pm »
They signed your album?

....    -.-

Offline mumppis

• I Know The mumppis
« Reply #523 on: November 09, 2006, 05:15:25 pm »
They signed your album?

....    -.-

sadly yes :(

Offline iggMaN^

• I am the emo kid.
  • Community Supporter
  • Die, just fucking die, die, fuck you and die!
« Reply #524 on: November 09, 2006, 06:04:35 pm »