Author Topic: The MachinaeSHOP!  (Read 138889 times)

Offline Fensty

Re: The MachinaeSHOP!
« Reply #465 on: October 03, 2006, 07:11:30 pm »
Purpose of RRE: To be released in real-world shops.

Yeah, but that means we probably won't get it over here till about 2008, and only in obscure specialty shops. That's what I hate about living in Australia  :(
I Reject Your Reality, And Substitute My Own.

Offline CrunchyLizard

• Machinae Prime
  • Stays crunchy ...even in milk!
« Reply #466 on: October 03, 2006, 07:12:53 pm »
Purpose of RRE: To be released in real-world shops.

Yeah, but that means we probably won't get it over here till about 2008, and only in obscure specialty shops.

Don't be so pessimistic, I'm sure you'll get it before 2008 :D

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #467 on: October 03, 2006, 08:11:16 pm »
rre will rock my world if I can get it in the US.

Offline Aurin

• The Wired
    • aurinsusi.com
« Reply #468 on: October 03, 2006, 08:35:04 pm »
Ahoy.
So, seems like it's October in Finland so far...
...with a couple of friends I ordered a bunch of CDs and two hoodies in July, 25th to be exact. We three poor students thought they'd get in here in time, before it gets too cold.
Now, we've been reading about how some packages have been delivered to the US in a couple o' weeks. Another friend of mine, who placed the order, has been inquiring every now and then when our order'd arrive. The estimation has always been "during next week". This has made my friend furious, he'd at least like to hear the truth about how long the package should take to appear... And he hasn't calmed down, regardless of the very many doses of chloroform we've been giving to him. He has threatened to cancel the order, which isn't good news to me and to the other friend of mine. After waiting for so long...

I really hope you guys get things sorted out very soon. I don't know how long we can hold our friend back. Otherwise we may just pray our pagan gods to not to let this winter as cold as usually and that through some miracle they'd start playing MaSu in the radio instead of Lordi.
Even sympahty or similar experiences would strenghten our tolerance of cold, now.

Quote from: laser
Who the heck are you?

Offline Gordon

• Band Member
  • Tack som FAAAN! =)
    • Machinae Supremacy
« Reply #469 on: October 04, 2006, 12:00:41 am »
Ahoy.
So, seems like it's October in Finland so far...
...with a couple of friends I ordered a bunch of CDs and two hoodies in July, 25th to be exact. We three poor students thought they'd get in here in time, before it gets too cold.
Now, we've been reading about how some packages have been delivered to the US in a couple o' weeks. Another friend of mine, who placed the order, has been inquiring every now and then when our order'd arrive. The estimation has always been "during next week". This has made my friend furious, he'd at least like to hear the truth about how long the package should take to appear... And he hasn't calmed down, regardless of the very many doses of chloroform we've been giving to him. He has threatened to cancel the order, which isn't good news to me and to the other friend of mine. After waiting for so long...

I really hope you guys get things sorted out very soon. I don't know how long we can hold our friend back. Otherwise we may just pray our pagan gods to not to let this winter as cold as usually and that through some miracle they'd start playing MaSu in the radio instead of Lordi.
Even sympahty or similar experiences would strenghten our tolerance of cold, now.

Every order that has been made (and not shipped) until now will be shipped on friday. Sorry for the delay. We're working on reorganizing so that this won't happen again.

(nice pic)

"Det är Arvids tur att sitta i lådan."

Offline Irrationalist

« Reply #470 on: October 04, 2006, 05:57:16 pm »
LOL, now thats what I call dedication and ACTUAL DESIRE, freezing to death waiting for their MaSu hoodies, instead of buying temporary hoodies in the mean time, WE NEED MORE PPL LIKE YOU !!

Offline Lammda

• Let there be more light!
« Reply #471 on: October 06, 2006, 10:39:23 pm »
Every order that has been made (and not shipped) until now will be shipped on friday. Sorry for the delay. We're working on reorganizing so that this won't happen again.

(nice pic)

Ah, nice to read...  does this include my order? MachinaeShop says it was delivered on 08/30/2006. (#522)

(yes, really nice pic)
http://www.last.fm/user/Lammda/

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

Offline Caranfin

« Reply #472 on: October 07, 2006, 12:58:10 pm »
Uhm, hey. I ordered Redeemer and Deus ex Machinae on the 27th of last month. There were a few problems with the ordering (turns out you can't use Nordea's Visa Electron for internet payment before you're 18) but I managed to get my father to pay for the CDs. I got an E-mail from system@telluspay.com telling me that the order had been paid but haven't heard of the order after that.

Today I checked the machinaeshop and under "My Orders" it says that I have not yet made any purchases. I was wondering if my order was with the orders that were shipped yesterday even though machinaeshop says that I haven't got any orders yet?

And yes, I am aware of the fact that I haven't waited nearly as much as some people. But my father was quite sceptical about "paying money to some weirdoes on the internet" when I got him to order the CDs for me and I'd like to get them before he starts commenting about the unreliability of internet shops and the like.

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #473 on: October 07, 2006, 01:25:05 pm »
Ah, nice to read...  does this include my order? MachinaeShop says it was delivered on 08/30/2006.

Likewise.
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #474 on: October 07, 2006, 04:16:32 pm »
Uhm, hey. I ordered Redeemer and Deus ex Machinae on the 27th of last month. There were a few problems with the ordering (turns out you can't use Nordea's Visa Electron for internet payment before you're 18) but I managed to get my father to pay for the CDs. I got an E-mail from system@telluspay.com telling me that the order had been paid but haven't heard of the order after that.

Today I checked the machinaeshop and under "My Orders" it says that I have not yet made any purchases. I was wondering if my order was with the orders that were shipped yesterday even though machinaeshop says that I haven't got any orders yet?

And yes, I am aware of the fact that I haven't waited nearly as much as some people. But my father was quite sceptical about "paying money to some weirdoes on the internet" when I got him to order the CDs for me and I'd like to get them before he starts commenting about the unreliability of internet shops and the like.
I believe the "no orders" bug is quite common when paying by credit card. your order is probably fine, but you'd need a band member to tell you when youre getting it. :)
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline Fulgore

• MaSu ftw !
« Reply #475 on: October 07, 2006, 07:02:32 pm »

(nice pic)

Ah, nice to read...  does this include my order? MachinaeShop says it was delivered on 08/30/2006. (#522)

(yes, really nice pic)

cool! i'll soon get my albums and tshirt  :D

(i've the #521 ^^ )
"Be Quick or be dead!"

Offline Xhu

• Gentlemen... it's a nuclear device.
« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2006, 08:07:15 pm »
Got my order...thanks. ^^
(i) There will come a day when nothing you did matters. But it is not today. Here and now, you are alive.
(ii) Live well under your own authority.
(iii) Abolishing suffering is impossible. Lessening suffering is mandatory.

Offline Sprite Machine

« Reply #477 on: October 10, 2006, 11:46:28 am »

Woo, received! Thanks! ;D

Offline Lammda

• Let there be more light!
« Reply #478 on: October 10, 2006, 05:31:05 pm »
It's here! Yay! Thank you, guys!!  ;D

\,,/_(> <)_\,,/
http://www.last.fm/user/Lammda/

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

MDX

« Reply #479 on: October 11, 2006, 06:14:14 pm »
So is it to my belief gordon, that if i order a hoodie or clothing now, i will get it soon?

also do you do athletic t-shirts, like fitted ones? im kinda skinny so i hate wearin baggy tees.