Author Topic: Another forum I frequently visit is trying to recruit more members. Interested?  (Read 8324 times)

Offline finaleclipse06

• Why can't the plural of 'moose' be 'mooses'????
What is it a forum of? Hmm...good question. I'd have to say that it doesn't serve one specific purpose, like this forum does (by one specific purpose I mean that this is a band's forum, so don't get onto me about that :P). It was originally started by the two head Admins, Siren and Tox, who are (or at least were; not sure about that one :P) members of the DBZWarriors Forum. They didn't like how strict it was, so they decided to start a new forum. Hence, Souzoubutsu was born. ;D

The forum offers a chance to just have fun posting, like this forum does, and, well, I can't really think of anything else at the moment.... :P

And Rad, to answer your question, I honestly don't know why Siren and Tox called it Souzoubutsu, but they did.

Smeagol

DragonballZ fan club? Eww.

Offline BeautifulNightmare

What was everyone's favourite animation when they were ickle?
You Are My Reason To Despise The World

Smeagol

Budgie the Little Helicopter was awesome. SWAT Kats ran it close.

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
we watched a lot of winnie the pooh..

and for some reason we had assloads of disney music tapes, with all the songs from aladdin and beauty and the beast and so on and so forth.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline finaleclipse06

Umm....don't remember. :P and Souzoubutsu ISN'T a DBZ fanclub. LOL.

Laser Turret

What was everyone's favourite animation when they were ickle?

If you had said kid's show, I would've said Sooty!

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
I saw Sooty live was I was about six. Awesome stuff, I think I've still got the program about somewhere.

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films

The forum offers a chance to just have fun posting, like this forum does, and, well, I can't really think of anything else at the moment.... :P

You're just not selling it to me...

Offline finaleclipse06

Hahaha...well, if you don't want to join, then I'm not going to try to force you, or convince you. We all have our preferences and opinions, so, if your opinion is that Souzoubutsu doesn't have anything special to offer, then that is your opinion, and I respect that. :)

Lysander

Budgie the Little Helicopter was awesome. SWAT Kats ran it close.

Budgie the little helicopter was a legend! But it doesn't beat Chucklewood Critters. Nothing does.

chompy

How will this affect house prices?

Smeagol

THAT WAS MY LINE! Masterully delivered though. High praise!

chompy

THAT WAS MY LINE! Masterully delivered though. High praise!
Thanks very muchly, I thought I better get it before you do :P

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
What is it a forum of? Hmm...good question. I'd have to say that it doesn't serve one specific purpose, like this forum does (by one specific purpose I mean that this is a band's forum, so don't get onto me about that :P). It was originally started by the two head Admins, Siren and Tox, who are (or at least were; not sure about that one :P) members of the DBZWarriors Forum. They didn't like how strict it was, so they decided to start a new forum. Hence, Souzoubutsu was born. ;D

And Rad, to answer your question, I honestly don't know why Siren and Tox called it Souzoubutsu, but they did.
If i feel like talking to some dbz freaks, i could just post something in a random Dutch thread.