Author Topic: Another forum I frequently visit is trying to recruit more members. Interested?  (Read 8325 times)

Offline finaleclipse06

• Why can't the plural of 'moose' be 'mooses'????
Hey, for anyone who's interested, another forum I go to is sorta new-ish (started late last year) and is looking for more members, to get on the map, y'know?

So, if you're interested at all, go to the Souzoubutsu Forums and check 'em out. If you think it's anything interesting, join. LOL.

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
Wow another small forum. Don't see anything special about it at all, just no insentive to go there at all. Besides I already have 3 forums to post on. XD

Smeagol

Anyone who posts a link to a forum and uses LOL in the same post deserves a swift kick to the face.

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
besides...why would we want to leave here? we all have such warmth and respect for each other.......arsefaces..................

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Lysander

Invisionfree? Ewwwwwww.

Offline Trias

... deserves a swift kick to the face.

ouch don't you mention that

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Kicks to the face is Fiindils way of showing affection.

Of course, if the kick knocks you out, he'll show you even more affection, in that dark alley a couple of meters away.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
It takes years to get a halfway decent account on a forum, with proper char building and postcount grinding. Can't be bothered to make another one on a different server. Got a couple of alts on other forums, but nothing over 250 posts.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Hey, for anyone who's interested, another forum I go to is sorta new-ish (started late last year) and is looking for more members, to get on the map, y'know?

So, if you're interested at all, go to the Souzoubutsu Forums and check 'em out. If you think it's anything interesting, join. LOL.
What the fuck is a souzoubutsu ?

It sounds like someone falling of the stairs or somthing.

Offline finaleclipse06

• Why can't the plural of 'moose' be 'mooses'????
Ummm...the name of the forum. :P

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
I know that !

But why name a forum Souzoubutsu ?!

Laser Turret

So what is it a forum of?

This is a forum for my fav band, Machinae Supremacy. I came here original because of this fact and stay for the people.

What is this forum offering?

Offline potatismos

someone please go to that forum and mention machinae supremacy for me

Smeagol

Kicks to the face is Fiindils way of showing affection.

Of course, if the kick knocks you out, he'll show you even more affection, in that dark alley a couple of meters away.

Close, but not quite.

Light kicks to the face are a show of affection. One that causes immense hurt is a non-verbal way of saying 'SHUT UP, YOU'RE WRONG, I HATE YOUR GUTS AND WANT TO STAB YOU IN THE FACE, HOWEVER, I DO NOT HAVE A SHARP OBJECT ON ME'. If the kick knocks them out, then they are really not worth the time and effort it would take to show them affection in a dark alley. If it kills them, NECROPHILIA TIME!

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
I don't feel like joining a new community right now. I've got enough weird crap to deal with here.  :P
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.