Author Topic: The Machinae Forums Group Portrait - Phase One  (Read 74067 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Re: The Machinae Forums Group Portrait - Phase One
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 05:49:24 pm »
I <3 music.

I'm a singer and guitarist in a band.

Hmm i like beer aswell. (GOOD BEER ;) )

Punk music !!

Edit : here's a picture

« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 05:52:33 pm by Radicz0r »

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 06:53:33 pm »
[Lots of stuff]

I think I like you.

<3

well, that felt gay.
Not really.

Your personality part would describe me quite well, actually, apart from some details.

Also, is 1,78 really that short, nowadays? Damn western fast food, people just get taller and taller. I am 1,79 or 1,80.

It's slightly below average. But compared to the average of my friends, it is short. This might have something to do with the several friends in the 1,95m+ range, of course.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 06:55:56 pm by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2006, 07:02:15 pm »
Aka, at the moment you have shoulder length hair , zigg-zaggy, no pony-tail though. I had real trouble getting your hair right actually, so I may well update you with a pony-tail because it's easier.

Akakori has lost his head, don't forget that.

Yup, both of them :(

You've got long hair now, instead of short hair in my older drawings. I may have to change you if it's significantly different.
If I colour this at any point, I may have to refrain from colouring Spunky's hair blonde... Because I know things... Mwahaha!

Yeah, it got kinda long and out of control, but it's cut now, so its shoulder length pony-tail

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2006, 07:05:41 pm »
Aka, at the moment you have shoulder length hair , zigg-zaggy, no pony-tail though. I had real trouble getting your hair right actually, so I may well update you with a pony-tail because it's easier.

I hope you do, cos I've worn my hair down once in the last year, and only because there wasn't a bobble handy.

Offline Lammda

• Let there be more light!
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2006, 07:49:07 pm »
So, I'm a computer science student, normal tall (~1,80m) and a bit... umm... heavier... ^^

The descriptions of Torp and Trias fit mostly well to me, too :)

Pic: http://home.arcor.de/wiehrwolf/img/christian.jpg
http://www.last.fm/user/Lammda/

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

Smeagol

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 07:59:32 pm »
I have no pictures readily available and the digi cam has gone missing (lucky you!)

I can sum myself up fairly easily: I am Bioware's bitch.

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2006, 10:21:58 pm »
crappy website for a crappy class but it has a (crappy) picture:

http://people.ucsc.edu/~aembrey/

I am a blackbelt.

I like programming.

I am horrifically passive and shy.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Trias

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2006, 11:14:09 pm »
So, I'm a computer science student, normal tall (~1,80m) and a bit... umm... heavier... ^^

hey stop stealing my identity  :P

well there is at least one thing where I differ from you two: I only weigh 70 kg, so I am actually a little bit thin I think.

SOOO ok here you go, a photo of me:

http://david.kr3m-demo.de/3.jpg

what I am holding in my hand there is a so-called "book". Of course, the whole image is fake, I only wanted to impress girls with my intelektual skillz. In that moment I am actually asking where the "play" button is on that thing...

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2006, 11:46:20 pm »
About 193cm, 70kg. Longish hair (couple inches past my shoulders) that I usually wear down.

I like information. I do kendo. I am Korean. I often wear hooded sweatshirts and listen to avant-garde muzak.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Smeagol

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2006, 12:34:45 am »
I have no pictures readily available and the digi cam has gone missing (lucky you!)

I can sum myself up fairly easily: I am Bioware's bitch.

Feh, perhaps I should expand on my description.

I am 177cm (5"10), have brown hair that, although naturally curled at the bottom, reaches my shoulders.

I game fairly frequently (see the above Bioware quote) and do Taekwondo. I pretty much always wear a black t-shirt of some kind (usually the Deus Ex Machinae tee in fact). I also wear glasses.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2006, 02:32:21 am »

hey stop stealing my identity  :P

well there is at least one thing where I differ from you two: I only weigh 70 kg, so I am actually a little bit thin I think.

SOOO ok here you go, a photo of me:

http://david.kr3m-demo.de/3.jpg

what I am holding in my hand there is a so-called "book". Of course, the whole image is fake, I only wanted to impress girls with my intelektual skillz. In that moment I am actually asking where the "play" button is on that thing...

You look nothing like me, really (though you could have looked quite a lot more different).
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline H

• Gamer. Guitarist. Slacker.
    • My site
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2006, 03:27:11 am »
Evenin'.

Name's H. Nice to meet you :)

Given enough free time, I love to jam out some metal/Machinae songs on my B.C. Rich Warlock guitar. Playing music on this 6-stringed beast is such a stress reliever. The fact that I haven't really been able to spend as much time playing as I'd like...upsets me, but this will be changed soon.

When I am not playing guitar, I like to immerse myself in various video games. Currently I am playing Trapt (PS2) & Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2). I have other games I am attempting to play, but I've completely lost track where I was on these games, so I have to start all over x_x

On rare occasions, I like to read random stuff. Terry Pratchett is currently my favorite author, & his book "Soul Music" is quite entertaining :)

Chinese food & certain Italian food (like Lasagna & Chicken Parmigianni) rank up there as all time favorite foods.

I'm 5'9". I have straight just-past-shoulder-length hair. My attire consists of t-shirts that have various quotes on them (such as "I'm Ninja! [you can't see me]", "Better to be an open sinner than a false saint", & "Fsck It!"), and jeans. A few wrist spikes as well, but nothing too extreme, I feel.

On the rare occasion that I get to stay at my computer, image alteration & HTML coding are 2 often-not-practiced hobbies that I like to dabble in :P

I am the occasional drinker, tho I firmly belive that "moderation is the key", whether we're talking alcohol or "other substances". My current fave drinks are Long Island Ice Tea, Armaretto Sour, & Pepsi + Coconut Rum. I steer clear of the "Four Horsemen" shot. That thing is deadly x_x

...I'm usually a fairly quiet person. I don't always have a whole lot to say, but I can get my point across if I need to.

I am the type of person that can get along with anyone, so long as the other person doesn't look at me/treat me like I am some thorn in their side. I absolutely cannot stand judgemental people.

From another shirt that I have: "You say that I'm a sinner, you say that I'm bound for Hell. So when your judgement condemns you, I SHALL SEE YOU THERE."

Even tho it isn't necessary, here is a current pic:
Tis me

That should be it. ;D
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 05:08:25 am by H »
[Comfort the disturbed. Disturb the comfortable]
Crownus

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2006, 04:06:46 am »
I just sorted through my photos and the most recentist photo i have is my old avatar:

Anything you need to know about me can be discovered on my LJ page - located in my sig.

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 05:13:49 am »
18 years and three months wasted. 1.77m or 5'9.5". Born blonde but my aversion to sun light has turned it somewhat black producing a blonde-black combination of colours that everyone insists is grey.

I'm a Star Trek whore and I have been said to look evil and undead.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 05:20:10 am by Ankle »
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester