Author Topic: Idea.  (Read 19288 times)

chompy

Re:Idea.
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2003, 08:24:24 am »
Sometimes I don't get you guys and girls. When I just started to get used to the cows,macronni, tuna fish :D, then this happens. Ill just hug my dogs fur instead, it closer.

sobella_science

« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2003, 08:55:45 am »
Heheheee... Sobella is sweet when sleeping...

<
* Gravehill  stalks next to Sobella, get his felt-tipped pen and draws mustaches to her
>
WHAT THE F*CK!!! :o OH MAAAN! I DON'T WANNA BE TAKEN FOR SOME HAIRY ALF-LUNATIC! GUESS WHY I SHAVED IT ALL OFF BEFORE! MUUUUH! I'M A DECENT GIRL. NOT A MAN. ( I think.. :-\ )

Offline Deghar

• ^_^
« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2003, 09:12:13 am »
Hehehehe! A friend of mine drew smiley faces on his wife's toes while she was sleeping...with a permanent marker. I thought it was cute, but he was in doghouse for a long time over that one...

*cracks* (finnish *reps*)

Eehheheh...

Once we were partying, and this one guy had too much b33r, and fell asleep. (Sammu :>)

Well, we shaved his pubic hair, and attached to his face. Then we shaved his hair, and made a smiley, to his ass-cheeks.

Uuh... pie?

sobella_science

« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2003, 09:16:30 am »
Now that is cruel!!! :o Did he survive days after? ;D

Offline Deghar

• ^_^
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2003, 09:21:19 am »
I don't think he drank alcohol ever since :]

Uuh... pie?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2003, 02:48:13 pm »

<
* Gravehill  stalks next to Sobella, get his felt-tipped pen and draws mustaches to her
>
WHAT THE F*CK!!! :o OH MAAAN! I DON'T WANNA BE TAKEN FOR SOME HAIRY ALF-LUNATIC! GUESS WHY I SHAVED IT ALL OFF BEFORE! MUUUUH! I'M A DECENT GIRL. NOT A MAN. ( I think.. :-\ )
Sorry. I was cruel. Hmmm... That ink is only saliva-dissolving... Guess we have to have someone to lick your face? We can try to find one good cow, or then have one forum members to do your a "favour". Or... how long is your tongue? Which one you prefer?
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2003, 02:49:20 pm »
Hehehehe! A friend of mine drew smiley faces on his wife's toes while she was sleeping...with a permanent marker. I thought it was cute, but he was in doghouse for a long time over that one...

Eehheheh...

Once we were partying, and this one guy had too much b33r, and fell asleep. (Sammu :>)

Well, we shaved his pubic hair, and attached to his face. Then we shaved his hair, and made a smiley, to his ass-cheeks.

I guess that this one guy was not your friend... Or atleast I think he is not such now...
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

sobella_science

« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2003, 06:38:56 pm »

<
>
Sorry. I was cruel. Hmmm... That ink is only saliva-dissolving... Guess we have to have someone to lick your face? We can try to find one good cow, or then have one forum members to do your a "favour". Or... how long is your tongue? Which one you prefer?
WHAT?? UH!!! :o

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2003, 07:07:27 pm »

Eehheheh...

Teh 3vil

Its just t00 much

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2003, 02:03:53 am »

Eehheheh...

ROFLMAO!!!
Oh my gosh Deghar, that just rocks so cool in the "dirty deeds department", LMAO!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)