Author Topic: A guy should make the first move ??  (Read 34275 times)

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
Re: A guy should make the first move ??
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2006, 11:38:58 pm »
"Kryten! Unpack Rachel and get the puncture repair kit out! I AM ALIVE!"

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2006, 11:46:13 pm »
Who needs women when there's much more fun to be had with a computer?
* Trezker goes back to surfing, programming and gaming...

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Trias

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2006, 11:50:38 pm »
Who needs women when there's much more fun to be had with a computer?
* Trezker goes back to surfing, programming and gaming...

whut, no pr0n??

or is that included in the "surfing" part?

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2006, 11:59:15 pm »

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2006, 12:03:00 am »
Avenue Q is the shit.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2006, 12:10:45 am »
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline GeeDougg

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2006, 12:15:15 am »
I am totally not kidding about what I said, Yes there is more to life than sex, but thats all I need a woman for, dont want the drama and the meaningless talk, lets get boogy and you can leaver afterwards kthxbye! Hehe I dont mean to be rude but thats how I really feel, You can call me a loser or whatever, I dont care.

I can just tell you're a hopeless romantic.  ::)

Come on dude you can't think like that. Life (with women) is about a lot more than just sex. In fact I personally don't see the point of sex. But even if you want sex, there's still a lot more to have. Maybe you've never found a girl that you fell in love with or just wanted to talk to for hours on end. Don't let stand-up comedians on TV confuse you - talking to a girl may sometimes be boring, but talking to the one girl who's the right person for you helps you bond with her closely - and you won't care about sex, you'll just be happy speeling beside her and holding her. I'd love to have a girl I love who shares a lot with me that I could just hold close to myself, feel her breathing, knowing she's mine, etc..... Maybe this sounds lame or fruity to all the horny 16, 17, 18 year olds out there, but I don't give a fuck. We need a woman in our lives to be romantically involved with. It's like we're incomplete without them. That's how I feel anyway. I say all this because at one point I thought just like you so I assume that the same types of experiences that made me feel that way are doing the same for you.

Anyways I seriously hope you find that one chic who really is the most meaningul thing to have ever happened to your life. And it won't really "cost" you - believe me. I'd gladly pay for a girl's dinner/clothes/etc. if I loved her and she loved me and I knew that in return I'd get to spend quality time with her (and I don't mean sex).... It's actually worth it, and can be quite a bargain too. And unless you're dating the wrong type of girl, she'll want to (at the very least SOMETIMES) pay for your stuff too.

Smeagol

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2006, 12:21:36 am »
We need a woman in our lives to be romantically involved with. It's like we're incomplete without them.

I can say that the statement above is absolute bullshit. Humans only need 4 things. Food, water, warmth and shelter. With those 4 satisfied everything else is a bonus. Women are not needed whatsoever (no offence, some are productive members of society) for every person. This is due to the media's fascination with celebrities going out with 'good-looking' women of all kinds. It's bullshit. A person can live without a woman.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2006, 12:23:11 am »
Yes Fiindil, but the human race can't. A single person can survive with very little, but we NEED women for reproduction, and vise versa. So shut up.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Smeagol

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2006, 12:31:44 am »
I didn't say in general. GeeDougg said that 'It's like we're incomplete without them' and I have claimed otherwise. A single person DOES NOT NEED to be romantically involved. The human race in general is full of enough bastards with raging libidos to make reproduction issues a thing of the past (until they all die of STD's, I will laugh then). So no, I don't need to romanctically involved EVER, you don't, GeeDougg doesn't but some people do or we all go.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2006, 12:39:13 am »
Meh. Fuck you. Your opinion is wrong.

:P

Offline GeeDougg

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2006, 12:39:57 am »
Yes Fiindil, but the human race can't. A single person can survive with very little, but we NEED women for reproduction, and vise versa. So shut up.

Exactly. And not only that, but it's not like western media is available in, say, Congo. And yet men there need women just as much as everyone else. Besides I didn't say humans have an immediate physical need for women or else they'll die. And it's not the media's fascination with celebrities going out with "good-looking" women of all kinds; it's our nature to want women and that's why we need them. And yes, we also need for them to be good-looking, and the better they look the bigger a "bonus" that is. Also I can at least speak from personal experience that without women around a man's hormones go absolutely fucking crazy, and he may become violent. The average guy needs to be with a woman (I don't even mean sexually) just as a release. You can't argue with your hormones.

Edit: And you seem to misunderstand what I mean when I say "incomplete". I meant spiritually, not physically. Though my statement would even be valid physcially. And it's not that we're worried about the human population. But it's programmed into our nature: we need women for reproduction. Human nature is not necessarily logical; it won't look at the human population before deciding whether or not to act up and make you want a woman in your life. And that's just the sexual aspect of it. For me personally, there's no better friend (overall) than a woman you can share your life with.

Smeagol

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2006, 12:45:28 am »
Your argument lost all credibility with the pyschobabble. Spiritual side? Give me a break. It's all utter bullshit.

Offline GeeDougg

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2006, 12:47:45 am »
I'm alright with you disagreeing with something I say. I personally agree with anyone who says that there's a spiritual side, and I wouldn't say it's bullshit if someone disagreed because there are many different opinions regarding that one. But it doesn't make it "psychobabble" just 'cuz you disagree. Grow the fuck up.