Author Topic: A guy should make the first move ??  (Read 34315 times)

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
Re: A guy should make the first move ??
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2006, 09:19:28 am »
I too thought that was in poor taste.

I've had dear friends who lives were ruined by rape.

If by first move, you mean, rape in a dark alley, then yes, they should. I sure as hell would.
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 10:17:37 am »
I think girls should make the first move, it results in less damage.
A guy usually don't respond in physically or psychologically harmful ways if they don't like the asking girl.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline MachinaeMatt

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2006, 05:45:59 pm »
who needs a woman and all that drama, I would rather go buy one and get what I want and not have to take her out for days before I get what I want... And dont say you get it free because you have a girlfriend, cause you have to pay for her dinner,cloths,diamonds, everythingelse that is involved, so its actually alot cheaper to just go buy a prostitute and you dont have the hasstle of making the first move or talking to her for ages just to get into her panties.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2006, 05:53:55 pm »
who needs a woman and all that drama, I would rather go buy one and get what I want and not have to take her out for days before I get what I want... And dont say you get it free because you have a girlfriend, cause you have to pay for her dinner,cloths,diamonds, everythingelse that is involved, so its actually alot cheaper to just go buy a prostitute and you dont have the hasstle of making the first move or talking to her for ages just to get into her panties.

And they say romance is dead...

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 06:42:21 pm »

I'm not sure if laughter or pity is best here. There's more to life than sex dude.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2006, 06:45:21 pm »
I'm fairly certain he was using an advanced method of communication called 'sarcasm', in which what is being said is not the actual message, which has to be interpreted by the receiver through vocal tone and body language.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Smeagol

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2006, 06:54:25 pm »
I too thought that was in poor taste.

So did I, apologies to any who I offended.

Offline Moheeheeko

• Stick 'em with the pointy end.
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2006, 07:45:58 pm »
I'm fairly certain he was using an advanced method of communication called 'sarcasm', in which what is being said is not the actual message, which has to be interpreted by the receiver through vocal tone and body language.
Not to be confused with the human female mating call, in which what is being communicated by the specimen is not in fact what she wants, the complete opposite is required.

"Jesus Christ, or so I have been led to believe from the revelations he has apparently made on this forum, fucks kittens. Or possibly cats."-Fiindil

Offline MachinaeMatt

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2006, 08:35:56 pm »
I am totally not kidding about what I said, Yes there is more to life than sex, but thats all I need a woman for, dont want the drama and the meaningless talk, lets get boogy and you can leaver afterwards kthxbye! Hehe I dont mean to be rude but thats how I really feel, You can call me a loser or whatever, I dont care.

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2006, 08:47:42 pm »
I hope you get stomped by a group of militant feminists.

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2006, 09:42:47 pm »
Hehe, I can imagine a raging group of feminists looking like a pack of angry rhinos on the loose :D

There is an upside to having a girlfriend though... You do get meals and presents bought for you in return as well ;)

Offline MachinaeMatt

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2006, 09:58:18 pm »
Ahhh angry feminists AKA soccer moms. Yeah i get good food from my mom and grandparents lol, maybe I am just a loser? Haha good luck fellas whatever you do!

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2006, 10:10:00 pm »
That's more like it! :)

Oooh, PTA association... Haaaate :P It's a breeding ground for bitchiness when personal worth is defined by social status in an organisation.

Smeagol

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006, 10:24:47 pm »
Why bother going for a live girl?

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2006, 11:10:45 pm »
Real Doll ftw
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."