Author Topic: 9/11, attacked by the government? - conspiracy  (Read 9255 times)

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
9/11, attacked by the government? - conspiracy
« on: February 04, 2006, 01:16:07 pm »
watch this movie, http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194&q=jones+conspiracy

yeah its long, but watch it!

now i am confused, why would the american government lie? but look at the evidence, there are some CLEAR evidence that they are lying in here. this is fucking strange.

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
Re: 9/11, attacked by the government? - conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 04:32:14 pm »
I'm about 5 minutes in, and all the evidence so far is blurry photos. More as I watch it.

Alright, 15 minutes in...I have yet to see any actual evidence, and this movie is boring :P

So, I'm gonna stop watching.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 04:44:10 pm by SpeedD »
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Smeagol

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 05:02:04 pm »
Interesting, but not much else.

Offline MashedByMachines

• That guy
  • Community Supporter
  • Skala lök?
    • Music
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 05:34:08 pm »
skip the first 15 minutes and youll be thrilled

http://mashedbymachines.newgrounds.com/

Believing in a zombieman from outer space who is his own father is pretty funny, but that's not what MaSu is about //yas

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 06:05:35 pm »
I've seen that movie before, and while there are some good arguments, they can all (or at least the important ones) be explained somehow else.

The Collapse of the Twin Towers

Sure, it might look like a controlled detonation, but:

Big buildings collapse, they do not topple. The extreme weight of the building compared to its height means that if some of the structure is weakened enough, they will more or less implode on themselves. Especially when such a large part of the building basically falls on top of itself.

The plane/missile that hit Pentagon

Let's see...there's plenty of smaller debris pieces lying around, including baggage and seats. That stuff about that turbine coming from a certain other plane is wrong - I've seen pictures that show that is in fact from the passenger plane it is supposed to be from (it's just mangled, so it's difficult to see the simiarity unless you look closely).

The small hole can easily be explained. Ever seen how a passenger plane looks like in construction? As you want your planes as light as possible, the upper half of the body is just a thin sheet of metal and insulation, and a large open area for the passengers. This could very well just flake away as it hit something hard. All the mass and everything is in the lower half, which happens to be just about the size to fit into the hole (or actually slightly smaller, as would be expected). The height of the airplanes, as we see them, are often "artificially" enhanced due to them being parked on wheels. The actual size of the body is fairly small.

There's also a generator or something, standing outside of the building, that you can see has been turned. It's a large generator, and you'd need something heavy to turn it towards the building as it happens to be. The fence around it has been damaged as well, and it all corresponds very well with the right(?) turbine motor of the passenger airplane hitting it as it comes in and crashes with the Pentagon.

All the debris that isn't there: 1) most of it is inside of the Pentagon. 2) And it's burned up. There's quite a lot of fuel in such a large plane. Most of this went into the hole together with the plane, and detonated. A big boom followed by a raging inferno. While in the open, the heat would not be enough to melt or set fire to certain parts, the incinerator-like effects of being inside of the building might have. Also, much of the debris would be buried by the collapsing building.

The pictures released from the gas station do in fact show something looking very much like a Boeing 767. It's just not very good footage.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

phattmann

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 06:11:11 pm »
I've seen that movie before, and while there are some good arguments, they can all (or at least the important ones) be explained somehow else.

The Collapse of the Twin Towers

Sure, it might look like a controlled detonation, but:

Big buildings collapse, they do not topple. The extreme weight of the building compared to its height means that if some of the structure is weakened enough, they will more or less implode on themselves. Especially when such a large part of the building basically falls on top of itself.

The plane/missile that hit Pentagon

Let's see...there's plenty of smaller debris pieces lying around, including baggage and seats. That stuff about that turbine coming from a certain other plane is wrong - I've seen pictures that show that is in fact from the passenger plane it is supposed to be from (it's just mangled, so it's difficult to see the simiarity unless you look closely).

The small hole can easily be explained. Ever seen how a passenger plane looks like in construction? As you want your planes as light as possible, the upper half of the body is just a thin sheet of metal and insulation, and a large open area for the passengers. This could very well just flake away as it hit something hard. All the mass and everything is in the lower half, which happens to be just about the size to fit into the hole (or actually slightly smaller, as would be expected). The height of the airplanes, as we see them, are often "artificially" enhanced due to them being parked on wheels. The actual size of the body is fairly small.

There's also a generator or something, standing outside of the building, that you can see has been turned. It's a large generator, and you'd need something heavy to turn it towards the building as it happens to be. The fence around it has been damaged as well, and it all corresponds very well with the right(?) turbine motor of the passenger airplane hitting it as it comes in and crashes with the Pentagon.

All the debris that isn't there: 1) most of it is inside of the Pentagon. 2) And it's burned up. There's quite a lot of fuel in such a large plane. Most of this went into the hole together with the plane, and detonated. A big boom followed by a raging inferno. While in the open, the heat would not be enough to melt or set fire to certain parts, the incinerator-like effects of being inside of the building might have. Also, much of the debris would be buried by the collapsing building.

The pictures released from the gas station do in fact show something looking very much like a Boeing 767. It's just not very good footage.

Torp knows WAY too much for me to be comfortable in his presence...

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 06:36:34 pm »
Welcome to 4 years ago
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Seven

• You win one internet!
    • Blawg
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 07:09:33 pm »
I lost interest when George Bush got re-elected.

Conspiracy theorists have no lives.

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 07:34:37 pm »
The whole idea of a conspiracy is utter crap.

Offline lindarthebard

• I'm a last-all-day guitarist.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 08:58:06 pm »
I personally couldn't care as I'll probably be out of the country by the time his term is up. *sigh*

Yes, we know he is a dumbass. Not much we can do about it because the electoral college is fucked.

The electoral college:

We're having a party, and we need to order pizza. There is one person in the kitchen, six in the livingroom, and one in the bathroom. They take a vote to see what kind of pizza they get. The person in the kitchen votes for cheese, the person in the bathroom votes for cheese, and one person in the livingroom votes for cheese, while the other 5 people in the livingroom vote for pepperoni. Now the person tallying the votes is too stupid to count, so they only count the majority vote from each room. The livingroom announces that they've decided on pepperoni, because only one person in the living room wanted cheese pizza. The person in the kitchen announces he wants cheese, and the person in the bathroom announces he wants cheese. They order cheese.

Now explain this to me, because three of the eight people wanted cheese, the minority, and they get cheese.

This is how we elect a president.

California has about 6 times as many people (or more) as some other state. We end up showing blue, so our represented ONE vote goes to the republican candidate. Now some red state like Alabama turns up getting their one vote for the republican candidate. Now is it fair that their one vote carries as much weight as our one vote, when we have vast multiples of their population?

*sigh*
owned:electric and acoustic guitar,5 string electric bass,acousic violin,harmonica,electric piano,drums,trumpet. Capable of playing:electric/acoustic guitar,electric/acoustic bass,violin,harmonica,piano,ukulele,mandolin,drums,keyboard,organ,harpsichord,trumpet, generally all brass, keys, and strings

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 10:31:09 pm »
Well, if by California's "one" vote you mean "55", and Alabama's "one" vote is "9," then yes, you're correct.

The analogy you proffered applies more to the Senate than to the electoral college. The problem with the electoral college is that if:

100% of a state with 1000 people vote yes. (10 electoral votes)
51% of a state with 1100 people vote no. (11 electoral votes)

Then "no" wins, by -561 votes but one electoral vote.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline potatismos

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 11:09:00 pm »
why would the american government lie?

the govnerment wanted to bomb afgahnistan, so they needed a reason. Also they're blaming on al quida to unite the american people against one enemy, just like Otto von Bismarck did with the german people back in the day. When people hates the same enemy they can cooperate no matter what, they loose their ability to be open-minded, locked on one target. While the people where upset, and raging about al quida and terrorist, no eyes where on what went on with the govnerment (except for their battle against terrorism) Maybe the govnerment wanted afgahnistans natural resources? Fuck you guys!!!

"You take a mortal man,
 And put him in control
 Watch him become a god
 Watch peoples heads a'roll
 A'roll..."                         ...Symphony Of Destruction - Megadeth

You just gotta now your enemy!

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2006, 11:39:35 pm »

the govnerment wanted to bomb afgahnistan, so they needed a reason....
That was Iraq bush wanted to attack and pulled WMDs out of his ass for. Afghanistan was purely a look good we have to do something or look useless and incompetant to the american people thing after 9/11.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006, 11:43:52 pm »
There was an episode of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! on the subject of conspiracy theories (early season 3, I think). They analysed the moon landings, the Kennedy assassination and 9/11. A sort of conclusion was that conspiracies are just way more appealing and, in the case of 9/11, comforting than the simple truth. 9/11 caused by a bunch of fanatics versus an elaborate ultra secret government plot - the latter is far easier to accept...

Offline Tatonarf

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2006, 05:46:38 am »

the govnerment wanted to bomb afgahnistan, so they needed a reason. Also they're blaming on al quida to unite the american people against one enemy, just like Otto von Bismarck did with the german people back in the day. When people hates the same enemy they can cooperate no matter what, they loose their ability to be open-minded, locked on one target. While the people where upset, and raging about al quida and terrorist, no eyes where on what went on with the govnerment (except for their battle against terrorism) Maybe the govnerment wanted afgahnistans natural resources? Fuck you guys!!!

"You take a mortal man,
 And put him in control
 Watch him become a god
 Watch peoples heads a'roll
 A'roll..."                         ...Symphony Of Destruction - Megadeth

You just gotta now your enemy!

I don't really care about the thread, but you quoted Megadeth. Therefor, you rule.