Author Topic: Pregnant while being a virgin ??  (Read 22744 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Pregnant while being a virgin ??
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2006, 06:24:39 pm »
Yeah, apparently it cuts off the air supply and intesifies the orgasm... I read a story about it in a magazine once. A woman had been out for the day and left her boyfriend at home, and when she came back she found him dead. He was naked apart from a t-shirt, had a bedsheet tied around his neck and was hanging from the banister, just about touching the stairs with his feet. She said she'd never heard of anything like it before - that was the first time I'd ever heard of it too.
I read that some girl thought her boyfriend was having a suicide attempt, but he was still alive, so that's kinda hard to explain i guess.

Offline lindarthebard

• I'm a last-all-day guitarist.
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2006, 07:06:26 pm »
Yeah Bateman that was my thought too, although maybe it is something acrobats do, involving a swing, a ceiling fan and trapeze skills.

Back to the original topic however, yeah unless the urban myths of sitting on a toilet seat are actually true then she must have been up to something. Either some mutual masturbation transference of sperm or for a lack of a better word anal sex 'dripage' that she just isnt owning up to had to have occurred.

(Small rant) by the way young people seem to read the definition so damn literally that it makes me sick. Giving head to everyone at a party and engaging in a butt gangbang shouldn't really allow the comeback of “well, im technicality a virgin”. Its like “no officer you arnt listening, i said i only TRIED to kill him.”

One could say the same thing if they lost their vaginal virginity as well. Everybody has two virginities, but a lot of people ignore the second one.
owned:electric and acoustic guitar,5 string electric bass,acousic violin,harmonica,electric piano,drums,trumpet. Capable of playing:electric/acoustic guitar,electric/acoustic bass,violin,harmonica,piano,ukulele,mandolin,drums,keyboard,organ,harpsichord,trumpet, generally all brass, keys, and strings

Offline HackNeyed

• Inside these walls we wait
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2006, 08:27:41 pm »
Yeah Bateman that was my thought too, although maybe it is something acrobats do, involving a swing, a ceiling fan and trapeze skills.

Back to the original topic however, yeah unless the urban myths of sitting on a toilet seat are actually true then she must have been up to something. Either some mutual masturbation transference of sperm or for a lack of a better word anal sex 'dripage' that she just isnt owning up to had to have occurred.

(Small rant) by the way young people seem to read the definition so damn literally that it makes me sick. Giving head to everyone at a party and engaging in a butt gangbang shouldn't really allow the comeback of “well, im technicality a virgin”. Its like “no officer you arnt listening, i said i only TRIED to kill him.”

One could say the same thing if they lost their vaginal virginity as well. Everybody has two virginities, but a lot of people ignore the second one.

Right, well... see thats what im talking about. The point i was really going for in my rant was simply that a guy or girl can be a total slut regardless of how they try hide behind the definition of a word. The major question should be along the lines of 'are you or have you ever been sexually active with another person' seeing as 'virginity' cant be the end all to that question it leaves a lot less wiggle room for the beginning and middle where as virginity is pretty cut and dry in definition.

I'm not saying we need detailed reports of peoples histories... i just think people need to think a bit more responsibly. A virgin can still get an STD if they arnt careful and ignorance makes the world a scary place to me. Anyway, i dont know, its a touchy... err i mean hard.. wait, hot button.. no.. um, boob... no wait!.. ok i'm going with touchy.. its a touchy subject for me. lol

P.S. I know i'm new and not really being all that friendly... i'll try and lighten up some more :)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 08:34:42 pm by HackNeyed »
While we wait for them to rise
In this world of sickened pleads
No matter where you run to...
The living dead will find you!
"March of the Undead" Trilogy

Smeagol

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2006, 08:50:02 pm »
Being overly friendly gets you spammed with links like these

You're doing fine as you are.

Offline HackNeyed

• Inside these walls we wait
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2006, 09:01:34 pm »
Ahh! my eyes are raped! *blood gushes* evil evil!!! someone should help you lose ALL your virginity with a pineapple! :p

lol j/k  ::)
While we wait for them to rise
In this world of sickened pleads
No matter where you run to...
The living dead will find you!
"March of the Undead" Trilogy

Smeagol

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2006, 09:11:25 pm »
Pineapples eh? How kinky. Throw in a few apricots and I'll consider it.

Offline pmprog

• As pointless as a sphere
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2006, 10:26:39 pm »
While on the subject of pineapples, I remember reading a story on The Register about some guy theorising womens breasts link to their personality.

Pineapples: "A woman with pineapple breasts is intelligent, often has a career but is still romantic. They are also faithful. Whoever wins their heart will not lose it quickly."

The full story, in case anyone wants a laugh...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/25/breast_shape/

Ahh! my eyes are raped! *blood gushes* evil evil!!! someone should help you lose ALL your virginity with a pineapple! :p

lol j/k  ::)

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2006, 12:42:24 am »

www.fursuitsex.com
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2006, 12:58:03 am »
You know, my brain is so fucked, I needed to click that link. Bastard.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2006, 01:27:03 am »
I don't wanna hear it.
Nor see it.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2006, 02:33:17 am »

www.fursuitsex.com

Not you're worst linkage by far.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2006, 05:01:59 am »

Not you're worst linkage by far.
I know.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2006, 07:26:02 am »
Who is a virgin here anyway ?

I watch Star Trek. :P
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline lindarthebard

• I'm a last-all-day guitarist.
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2006, 08:58:31 am »
Who is a virgin here anyway ?

I watch Star Trek. :P

As do I (original + TNG only, voyager and deep space 9 were bullshit and weren't even written by Roddenberry), and I get the sex. He watches Star Trek as well.

Find a new excuse.
owned:electric and acoustic guitar,5 string electric bass,acousic violin,harmonica,electric piano,drums,trumpet. Capable of playing:electric/acoustic guitar,electric/acoustic bass,violin,harmonica,piano,ukulele,mandolin,drums,keyboard,organ,harpsichord,trumpet, generally all brass, keys, and strings

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2006, 11:16:43 am »
http://bash.org/?140652
http://bash.org/?33991
http://bash.org/?14312
http://bash.org/?72652

Ahh, here's the one  was looking for.

<isocat> isceald.  have you ever wondered whether there are other worlds superimposed on your own?
<isceald> i'm not sure what you mean, iso.
<ovalteen> he's asking you if you watch star trek.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii