Author Topic: Pregnant while being a virgin ??  (Read 22728 times)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Pregnant while being a virgin ??
« on: January 25, 2006, 05:10:13 am »
Allright this girl posted this, and i was like "huh?!" and now i wanna know if shes talking smack or not.

ohk my mom told me on friday that i have an appointment this friday coming up to go on the needle birthcontol ..... i am not sexually active and am still a virgin ..... my mom says that she wants to put me on it cause i am at that age and i am going to camp for 6 weeks this summer .... i dont know anyone going and i have someone right now and ill probably still be with him this summer ...... now i feel like she views me as a s**t if she thinks i would sleep with someone that i will only know for 6 weeks AT THE END OF THE CAMP SESSION!! i dont like it when my family makes comments that reflect the actions of a s**t i mean my family doesnt liek it when i go to my boyfriend house alone or if i fall asleep there or if i watch a movie cause .... they know what kids my age do ...... like what the hell youd think that they would have more faith in the way they raised me i have never shown i was irresponsible or a s**t but they still hint on the fact that they want me to take every precaution so i dont do something i will regret ...... i have no regrets in lfe not even the time i got pregnant ( from other ways ..... its possible) i mean i only live once and well i live my life with no regrets but how do i get her to trust me that i will come to her when and if i am ready to have sex ?? and how do i help her see that i would never sleep with someone i barely knew i mean i was with a guy for 18 months and i never slept with him so why would she think id sleep with a guy i knew less then 6 weeks?? well any advice is welcomed so feel free to type away im out later chow
heshna (andy-girl)

As far as I know it is impossible for a girl to get pregnant without having sex or through artificial insemination. And a girl would know if she was artificially inseminated because that involves several complex surgeries.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
Re: Pregnant while being a virgin ??
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 05:15:59 am »
summarize, too much text
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 05:20:14 am »
summarize, too much text

Girl, (Possibly 40-year old pedo) needs to learn how to use the internet. Oh, and is a lying little shit :D

"She" got "pregnant" while still a "virgin".
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 05:51:57 am »
Exactly, how the hell can she be a virgin ?!!

Offline slippy0

• ┐('~`ï¼›)┌
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 05:56:00 am »
are you considered not a virgin if you do the spermbank thing? (don't know proper term  :P)
See why Massachusetts rocks? We have Slippy <.<

Offline Trezker

• Machinae Prime
  • I don't eat food!
    • Trezker is a programmer
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 10:40:12 am »
Must be an american.

You have the power of TIME ON YOUR HANDS. -Laser
"Oh come on Trez, everyone knows you're sexy" -Spider Chii

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 11:57:05 am »
Okay:

1) Where did you read this? Are you reading teen help forums? Why are you reading teen help forums?

2)
i have no regrets in lfe not even the time i got pregnant ( from other ways ..... its possible)
A badly written post quickly leads to misunderstanding. I'm not sure 'she' is actually saying she got pregnant. She may be saying she wouldn't regret life even if she did get pregnant.

3) I have heard stories, whether scare stories/urban legends or not, about becoming pregnant even though no sex was had. For example, any sperm still on the hands when fingering the girl or other indirect contact like this. But of course, it would have to be damn fast to move because sperm has a miniscule lifespan, certainly when left in the open.

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 12:18:24 pm »
Ahhh teen forums... I love 'em, kids ask some really stupid questions.

Sounds like she's bullshitting to me, or very confused.

Offline Fallout

• Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 12:19:29 pm »
Or she's eaten too much food over christmas.

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 12:29:47 pm »
Okay:
3) I have heard stories, whether scare stories/urban legends or not, about becoming pregnant even though no sex was had. For example, any sperm still on the hands when fingering the girl or other indirect contact like this. But of course, it would have to be damn fast to move because sperm has a miniscule lifespan, certainly when left in the open.

It's that one. Whether she's lying or not, she's referring to many thousands of rumors of that sort. I'm inclined to believe that at least a few are true, but like laser said, them's some hardy sperm that can withstand open-air exposure for any length of time. However, she's still a slut, cause that would require all manner of handjobs, blowjobs, not-quite-sex and the like, and she's like 15 max. or a retarded older girl.

also she needs to shut the hell up and talk to her mom.

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 03:34:04 pm »
A MAN STUCK HIS THINGY IN MY THINGY AND BABYS GETZ! ME VIRGIN!

Maybe Virgin is her name. Virgin Mary. Of the USA.
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline BeautifulNightmare

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 03:49:43 pm »
Like what's been said so far, the only thing I can think of is if sperm has got onto her fingers or whoever she was with, then if she fingers herself or the other person fingers her, there is a very slight chance she'll get pregnant. And I mean VERY slight. The sperm will die if left in the air for long and for her to get pregnant by fingering, you'd have to have your fingers right right right up inside there! Although sometimes, pregnancy can happen in this sort of manner, the chance is SOOO unlikely - it really is. She just sounds like a complete bullshitter.
You Are My Reason To Despise The World

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 05:46:49 pm »
I read that at teen help forums yeah, i got these because BN said something about a hang-job, i wanted to know what a hang job was, i think it was a typo. anyway so thats how i got there ^^)

Smeagol

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 06:11:17 pm »
Teen help forums could do with a good dose of well written posts.

TEAM PEDANT, ASSEMBLE!

Offline BeautifulNightmare

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2006, 06:43:51 pm »
I read that at teen help forums yeah, i got these because BN said something about a hang-job, i wanted to know what a hang job was, i think it was a typo. anyway so thats how i got there ^^)

Lol, yep. Typo confirmed!
You Are My Reason To Despise The World