Author Topic: (Official) Fanclub?  (Read 5620 times)

Offline Kettugirlie

• I am your love and hate
(Official) Fanclub?
« on: September 10, 2003, 03:12:34 pm »
I was looking for a topic of fanclub but where is it?
I think MS should have their own fanclub and members could order cool MS t-shirts and have special offer from the album when it's finished or something...  ;D what do you think?
"scream my ip address, bitch"

Offline funkaDeena

Re:(Official) Fanclub?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 08:39:46 pm »
welcome foxgirl ;-) I'm new at this forum too. a fan-club would be great but i think the only fanclub existing now is us. here. at forum.
I would like to help out in a fanclub but i would not like to be the one holding the strings to make it work. i'm too damaged and lazy for a eminent job like it.  ;)

[size=20]MACHINAE SUPREMACY ROCKS 4EVER![/size]
Resistance is not futile, it only pisses people off :)

Offline Kettugirlie

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 09:55:01 pm »
heh, i've been MS fan for a couple of years now but i don't have internet :( so i'm surfing from friend here and i've been thinking about making own MS shirt but that would be against copywrights or something? :) but well, let's hope that something will appear

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 10:06:58 pm »
I dont think any Machinae stuff is copyrighted to be honest...

I think this forum has evolved into a "fan club" of sorts...we get infromation from the band here, updates on the album, links to old versions of songs as well as having a strong fan community!

Offline Layson Juravis

• R.I.P. Max
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 02:14:09 am »
La la la!

Please stop calling Machinae Supremacy, MS. It's much too similar to a well known M$ that's trying to steal my life!

But, regarding the topic, as far as I'm know, the fan club is us. Which means, in order for Machinae to pursue it's plans of world accoustic domination, it is our responsibility to spread the melodies. And then to convince our friends to spread the word out.

Not counting my roommate, who is himself a musician, Machinae Supremacy is about as close to it's fans a band could get, at least in my experience.

So as far as I'm concerned Kettu, welcome to the Machinae Supremacy fanclub, and have a seat!

Layson
Another visitor...
Stay a while...
Stay forever!!

Mouhouhouhahaha

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2003, 09:13:13 am »
I also consider this forum the "Official Machinae Supremacy Fanclub". There's also 2 channels on IRC dedicated to Machinae.  :D

And btw, WELCOME Kettugirlie!

A question for you, if you wish to answer it of course. Your nickname sounds kinda female, but your profile says you're male. Which are ya? ::)  :)
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2003, 09:36:37 am »
I think that one of the band members said about half year ago something that it would be ok to do fanstuff for personal use. Anyone remembers that topic? It was somewhere around february....
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 09:43:22 am »
Kettu-girlies (Kettutytöt) are general name for eco-terrorists in Finland. Whether they be male or female. They set animals that are kept for they fur free to the nature.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2003, 10:00:06 am »
heh, i've been MS fan for a couple of years now but i don't have internet :( so i'm surfing from friend here and i've been thinking about making own MS shirt but that would be against copywrights or something? :) but well, let's hope that something will appear
Answer can be found here :
http://hazul.net/machinae/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=46

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2003, 10:16:46 am »
Kettu-girlies (Kettutytöt) are general name for eco-terrorists in Finland. Whether they be male or female. They set animals that are kept for they fur free to the nature.

GOOD FOR THEM!! :D

sobella_science

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2003, 11:44:43 am »

GOOD FOR THEM!! :D

I just can't agree with you....the thought is very sweet but....grumpf.....this is stuff for a new topic to discuss about I think.

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2003, 02:52:31 pm »
I just can't agree with you....the thought is very sweet but....grumpf.....this is stuff for a new topic to discuss about I think.

Nah, it's okay...you don't have to agree with me ;)

I'm just an animal rights freak...but I don't believe that setting lab animals free is smart or right, for many reasons.
And I am against wearing fur...that won't change.  :)

Offline neoblAze

• Fan of the month - April 2003!
  • nes enhanced
    • neoblaze online
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2003, 03:00:18 pm »
Two words: Transitional phase.

That about sums it up.

Offline Kettugirlie

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2003, 07:33:10 pm »
I also consider this forum the "Official Machinae Supremacy Fanclub". There's also 2 channels on IRC dedicated to Machinae.  :D

And btw, WELCOME Kettugirlie!

A question for you, if you wish to answer it of course. Your nickname sounds kinda female, but your profile says you're male. Which are ya? ::)  :)

heh, i'm male and i have used this nick over the internet for many years now, people outside Finland think it sounds cool so.... :) (and at least i get horny teenage boys chat with me in irc etc. ;D )

Offline Layson Juravis

• R.I.P. Max
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2003, 08:26:18 pm »

heh, i'm male and i have used this nick over the internet for many years now, people outside Finland think it sounds cool so.... :) (and at least i get horny teenage boys chat with me in irc etc. ;D )

And you're actually proud of having the horny teenage boys to chat with? Back in my IRC days (which aren't that far back); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES I used to have a very ambiguous nick. Sure, I had guys hitting on me all the time, but the priceless MasterCard moment was when I was hit on by a lesbian. Then you can brag  :P

Layson
Another visitor...
Stay a while...
Stay forever!!

Mouhouhouhahaha