Author Topic: Someone is lying to us!  (Read 23970 times)

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
Re: Someone is lying to us!
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2006, 09:00:48 pm »
no, buttsecks isnt hawt!
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline lindarthebard

• I'm a last-all-day guitarist.
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2006, 08:29:48 am »
no, buttsecks isnt hawt!

Having personally experienced such an event, I would have to disagree, though it really is more a matter of opinion.
owned:electric and acoustic guitar,5 string electric bass,acousic violin,harmonica,electric piano,drums,trumpet. Capable of playing:electric/acoustic guitar,electric/acoustic bass,violin,harmonica,piano,ukulele,mandolin,drums,keyboard,organ,harpsichord,trumpet, generally all brass, keys, and strings

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2006, 12:27:52 pm »
exit only!
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline BeautifulNightmare

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2006, 03:55:43 pm »
I've never done it. Although I'd try anything once, but from the stories many of my mates have told it seems to be a one-way pleasure thing  :P
You Are My Reason To Despise The World

Offline Kasumi-Astra

• Square Moon
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2006, 09:30:31 pm »
No, no no no :P It's something that I would really never want to try. There are just certain areas of my body that I would rather just they did what they were made to do. Oral sex is another thing I'm squickie about. My mouth is a sacred place that I would rather stick to what it does best. Eating. And kissing I guess.
That's just me though, if other people want to do it I have no objections. Just not with me :P

Offline BeautifulNightmare

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2006, 01:41:14 am »
Ooooo, I could not be against oral  :P - giving or recieving  ;D Although I know a lot of people who aren't keen on it. Oh well, each to their own  :)
You Are My Reason To Despise The World

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2006, 01:48:13 am »
so kiss it ;)
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2006, 04:56:21 am »
no, buttsecks isnt hawt!

Having personally experienced such an event, I would have to disagree, though it really is more a matter of opinion.
What is your sexuality, if i may ask ?
No offence/phun intended.

Offline lindarthebard

« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2006, 07:47:00 am »
no, buttsecks isnt hawt!

What is your sexuality, if i may ask ?
No offence/phun intended.

Pansexual?

From Wikipedia:

Pansexuality is a sexual orientation, distinct from bisexuality and characterized by potential aesthetic attraction, romantic love and sexual desire for anybody, including those people who don't fit into the gender binary of male/female implied by bisexual attraction. It is sometimes described as the capacity to love a person romantically, irrespectave of gender. Some pansexuals go so far as to claim that gender and sex are meaningless to them.

Giving is obviously better for the giving party, and recieving depends on a lot of factors. Some people don't like it, but for some reason, that part of my body is an erogenous zone. The physical factor is there, because there are a lot of nerve endings in there, and for men there's also the prostate. The problem is it's quite a bit physiological.

*shrugs*

I have several people that will tell you from first hand experience that it's sexually gratifying (to recieve). Others will say they didn't really like it, or it hurt, or some bullshit. You have to do it right, though. It can't stretch that much right away, you have to use plugs, or at least a finger!

Now this is the point where I probably should stop, because some people get offended, or say that this discussion isn't appropriate for the forum.

Anyway... that's your sexual education for the day.

:P
owned:electric and acoustic guitar,5 string electric bass,acousic violin,harmonica,electric piano,drums,trumpet. Capable of playing:electric/acoustic guitar,electric/acoustic bass,violin,harmonica,piano,ukulele,mandolin,drums,keyboard,organ,harpsichord,trumpet, generally all brass, keys, and strings

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2006, 11:15:06 pm »
Oh man...I shouldn't have brought up buttsecks in this forum...I should've seen this discussion coming. Oh well.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2006, 02:20:12 am »
I don't see the problem. Then again, I'm not easily grossed out. Buttsex is completely ok, but I personally won't do it. Not give or receive. Probably.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline lindarthebard

« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2006, 10:03:24 am »
Giving is obviously better for the giving party

I should rephrase this. Being on the giving end of anal sex is better than vaginal sex because of the elasticity of said orifice. I didn't mean to imply that recieving was any less pleasurable. Actually I find it quite a bit more pleasurable than sticking my penis into something, and from what I hear, it's actually somewhat akin to experiencing how a female orgasms. *shrug*

Anyway... now that final tid-bit is out of the way, so lock the thread or something so there will be no further discussion of this hideous act of sodomy that we all know and love.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2006, 02:13:42 pm »
Nah, If I was gonna lock the thread, I would've right after you start on about anal sex. I'm still suprised at how willing you guys are to share such...intresting details.
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2006, 02:29:19 pm »
hideous act of sodomy that we all know and love.

...depending on the person.

Can't say I've ever experienced it and I would be hard pressed to find a girl interested. Certainly wouldn't 'let someone else in'...

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2006, 02:53:04 pm »
SpeedD: Well, I'm not. I've seen it happen in here before. We've had people sharing with us that they are furries (though I don't think we've had anybody state they're the yiff kind), transexuals (or just simply believeing that they'd be happier as the opposite sex), and quite a lot else. These forums seems to open people up, somehow. Which is a good thing.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic