Author Topic: CUDDLES FOR EVERYONE!!!  (Read 66506 times)

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
Re: CUDDLES FOR EVERYONE!!!
« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2007, 01:04:59 am »
I vote for death. Cuddly death ofc.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Smeagol

« Reply #421 on: August 23, 2007, 03:50:20 am »
I vote for death. Cuddly death ofc.

You have chosen...wisely.

Offline ПФББЧ

• Has lovely moobs
« Reply #422 on: August 23, 2007, 03:57:30 am »
death by snoo snoo!
^____________________^
               \__/

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #423 on: August 23, 2007, 07:06:52 am »
When I look at ПФББЧ's avatar and think about death by hugging... Well, suffocating between boobs might not be that bad way of leaving life. And it would look great on headstone : "Died between boobs". I prefer that over "Died with boots on".
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #424 on: August 23, 2007, 10:50:51 pm »
Yeah.. i think im going to side with gravehill on this one.
I mean, fuck all that fiery doomy death shit, i want boobs and beers damnit!

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #425 on: August 24, 2007, 02:03:24 am »
You know, I'd actually rather "die with my boots on", defending some cause I believed in, than suffocate between a pair of breasts.

Not that I'd mind cuddling such a pair for some while, I just don't want to die that way.
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline evilcandybag

• of Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Armoured Tanks of Mass Destruction
« Reply #426 on: August 24, 2007, 03:52:25 am »
You could die defending your right to cuddle breasts until you die.
"Actually, wooden stakes are for vampires. Wooden steaks are for vegetarians."

Smeagol

« Reply #427 on: August 24, 2007, 01:26:38 pm »
You know, I'd actually rather "die with my boots on" whilst I suffocate between a pair of breasts.

Fixed.

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
« Reply #428 on: August 24, 2007, 02:54:48 pm »
As long as I embrace whatever I feel is important when I die it's alright. Whether that thing is someone I love, some ideal, nature or simply just... boobs. Death while defending some cause is usually very painful thing. I don't fancy being ripped to pieces by bullets, getting shredded by explosions, bleeding to death, getting slow death because some injury or getting tortured to death. If such things should occur it would help if there were some good cause for it (not just random violence) and that situation were such that I had chosen to "fight" (whatever that be, verbal or violence). Nonetheless I consider that fate unwanted.

I do admire martyrs for example. Their faith and courage before inquisition, execution and torture is inspiring. But their "crown" is something I'm not enthusiastic to seek or desire although I do honor it. When I researched that topic I had to ask myself question : "would my faith be strong enough in such situation?". That's the question better left unanswered. I know one thing thou. I don't blame those who denied and gave in before such things.

I guess I'm somewhat lost my idealism when it comes to death. In that sense I would not like to die while working either. I've already gave so much to my work, I would not like to give it my final moments. I would love my final moments in this life be harmonous, full of life and happiness and that I could be close to things I keep dear. And die relatively painless death. In that sense I would love to die at home embracing my family and beloved ones, die at nature or... die while my head rests in the breasts of woman. It would be poetic. When my life started it was all warm and cozy. Then there was fight of birth, cruel world and first breath. And then the comfort of female breast and that heartbeat under it. When I die it would be great to hear that heartbeat, feel that comfort, inhale the last breath, say goodbye to cruel world, finish the struggle of death and then climb back into that warm and cozy cosmical womb.
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.