Author Topic: American Radio  (Read 1391 times)

Offline silversickle

American Radio
« on: December 13, 2005, 09:30:39 pm »
A question for the band or the agent, or whoever it applies to. what would it take for the band to play in sc in the us. and one more, what are the chances that your music could be submitted to us radio stations for play?

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
Re: American Radio
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 10:29:55 pm »
Do you people not know what the search button is for? Hell, I think there's a thread about this ont he first page here.

Bah, I don't even care enough to answer your question. (Well, mainly because I don't know the answer :D)
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re: American Radio
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 10:58:44 pm »
Bah, I don't even care enough to answer your question. (Well, mainly because I don't know the answer :D)

I know, or at least I have an idea. I asked them this question by mail about a year ago, as I was trying to get the Students Society of Trondhjem to invite them over for a concert. If you could muster up enough money to fly the band and whatever equipment they need over to you, pay for their hotel, and get whatever instruments they don't have with them, I'd guess you'd have yourself a gig. I don't know exactly how much they'd require to play, nor do I know what they'd want to have supplied backstage (their rider, that is), but compared to the cost of shipping them over, I doubt it would be much.

As for radio, the free songs (that is, those on their page) can be played freely, and the band would probably only be happy if you sent their songs in to some US radios.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 11:43:28 pm by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic