Author Topic: Fate (ITem spoiler big pictures)  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
Fate (ITem spoiler big pictures)
« on: November 17, 2005, 02:41:06 pm »
Been playing this fun game from Wiltangent called Fate... think of it as Diablo Lite and I found a helm that I had to share with you all.

I'm pretty sure it's a rare drop. It looks good on me, don't you think?

Here's the in game stats...

I think i'll be taking it up to the first couple of levels to "Scum" for gold and items...

I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Smeagol

Re: Fate (ITem spoiler big pictures)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 06:59:59 pm »
Diablo really missed an item like that, the closest it got was the Useless Mace. -100% to damage, +20% light radius.

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 08:27:25 pm »
Well, FAte has this ability to pass on items to a next generation of your character, having the item gain power.  I"m probably going to pass on the cheesehat.. think o fhow nice that'd be at first level.

That -75% health though hurts...
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline Turtle

• I'm a turtle!
    • Turtle's Site
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 12:43:41 am »
Fate... meh... While I like the cheese hats, I'm a bit distrustful of Wildtangent. I installed the game a while back and my anti-spyware programs gave me hell for it.

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 01:16:41 pm »
Fate... meh... While I like the cheese hats, I'm a bit distrustful of Wildtangent. I installed the game a while back and my anti-spyware programs gave me hell for it.

I understand they've reformed thier ways.  And my spyware scanner doesn't tweak out with this program... so who knows?
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 02:32:00 am »
All three of you American football fans, notice the "Emerald Bay" in the name.  ;D
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 03:28:42 am »
Diablo really missed an item like that, the closest it got was the Useless Mace. -100% to damage, +20% light radius.

Wanna go useless style ?

Play munchkin.

Smeagol

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 03:45:51 am »
The Useless Mace pwned looking back. I mean, it took around 7 hits to kill a Fallen One, on normal difficulty, with it. You can frigging kill them with a single punch at level one. I miss Diablo I now. May have to play it again if I get bored during study leave.

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 09:10:54 am »
Hmm cheese

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 07:30:15 pm »
Where the hell do you people find these games?
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Bearfoot

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2005, 08:12:33 am »
Where the hell do you people find these games?

Fate has been all over the review sites as the 'Sleeper hit of 2005"  more or less.. thought I'd pick it up cuz I heard it was good... it's alright.  But hey, it's just 20 bucks...
Hellen Kieller

Lexx β