Author Topic: We don't need no REvoulution? (maybe?)  (Read 25625 times)

Smeagol

Re: We don't need no REvoulution? (maybe?)
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2006, 12:51:04 am »
Would have posted earlier but I had to make the most of my ICT room's swivel chairs.

Offline SpeedD

• Machinae Prime
  • Canada, BITCH!
    • Egg!
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2006, 12:53:38 am »
Would have posted earlier but I had to make the most of my ICT room's swivel chairs.

Swivel chairs rule!
"What I felt was turned, in the tempest forged to hate. My soul I disconnected, and called out the Lightbringer to the gate."

Offline doomyGIRdoom

• Carpe Vinas~Seize the Beer
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2006, 08:47:15 pm »
ive been a nintendo fanboy ever since i played super mario borthers 3, metroid, and captain hawk. sure, quite a few of the games arent great for the cube, but there are others that are really good.  the revolution i think can hold its own in the family and college markets, as itll be cheaper, and wont really require a $5000 HDTV to get the most out of it. and theres the whole legacy system, which i have heard faint rumors that sega might go on with that. the cube is also more of a party game system than x-box or ps2, aside from halo, with such games as mario party, SSBM, Mario Kart, Donkey Konga,etc.  childish? yes. but they for fun with a group of people, especially while getting drunk.

i myself am intrigued by the new controler, and how their franchises will adapt to it. not sure i myself will by it on openning day unless i have the cash, or metroid prime 3 is released. but i will be getting one
Playing God is like playing house.......only more interesting.