Author Topic: Spartan in DOA4  (Read 10764 times)

Offline dialupdaemon

Re: Spartan in DOA4
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2005, 10:28:50 pm »
I think the best fighting series around right now is probably the Soul Caliber series. Great balance of good combos and button mashing as well as kickass weapons and good characters.

Great balance? Ahahahahahahahahahahahah! 2-3 weeks after the game was released, all sorts of "fun" bugs were found. Variable Cancel, anyone? Lets you cancel a throw so that you can combo their ass and they can do nothing about it.

It's fast paced, I have to give it that. But otherwise...the GGX2#R gets the Fucking Fraeonic Fun award.

I really don't give a shit about a variable cancel or any bugs that you can name. I'm not a fighting games fan, all I know is that I enjoy having SC2 around my house for when people are over and I'm looking for a game that I can just throw in my xbox and play with them. You'll notice that I wrote a "great balance of GOOD COMBOS AND BUTTON MASHING!" You're twisting my words around. Those are the only things I was referring to when I was talking about balance.

Are you new around here or did I miss someone who went through a name change?
What meaning has my life that the inevitability of death cannot destroy it?

Smeagol

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2005, 10:43:35 pm »
Fraeon has been here for a long time.

Offline dialupdaemon

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2005, 10:50:01 pm »
I figured as much, but was too lazy to check his profile. I knew someone would fill me in.
What meaning has my life that the inevitability of death cannot destroy it?