Author Topic: Spartan in DOA4  (Read 11215 times)

Offline HMP22

Re: Spartan in DOA4
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2005, 09:35:20 pm »
Hahahaha. I can't believe people actually play Halo. It's so bad it makes me want to uppercut a punkass.

That's probably the lamest thing I've ever seen. Hahaha. Reminds me of when the creator of DOA said he "couldn't stop laughing" about the Nintendo Revolution controller. Good to see he can laugh about things that are funny; he totally has the right to because his games are such serious business.

Offline Bearfoot

• They're coming to take me away ha ha!
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2005, 12:09:06 am »
The head of "Team ninja" is a fucking punk IMHO.

I love his response to complaints that Ninja Gaiden was too hard, it was basically "You suck, that's why it's hard."

Fucking asshole.

Hahahaha. I can't believe people actually play Halo. It's so bad it makes me want to uppercut a punkass.

That's probably the lamest thing I've ever seen. Hahaha. Reminds me of when the creator of DOA said he "couldn't stop laughing" about the Nintendo Revolution controller. Good to see he can laugh about things that are funny; he totally has the right to because his games are such serious business.
I'm only one, but still I am one.  I can't do everything, but I can do something-
Hellen Kieller

"There are never enough reasons to get drunk. I, for example am going out tomorrow to celebrate.. um.. Tuesday.:
Lexx β

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2005, 03:09:54 am »
I love his response to complaints that Ninja Gaiden was too hard, it was basically "You suck, that's why it's hard."
But it's true.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Smeagol

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2005, 12:52:09 am »
I <3 the head of "Team Ninja".

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2005, 04:31:51 am »
I can't believe people actually listen to Dane Cook.  :P

And yeah, someone needs to kick that creator in the nuts.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline dialupdaemon

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2005, 04:31:37 am »
I think the best fighting series around right now is probably the Soul Caliber series. Great balance of good combos and button mashing as well as kickass weapons and good characters.
What meaning has my life that the inevitability of death cannot destroy it?

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2005, 08:41:10 pm »
Is it true that DOA4 isn't available on the XBOX launch?

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2005, 06:31:36 am »
Yes.  :'(
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Armakuni

• ARMAKUNI [SAYS]
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2005, 01:47:39 pm »
When you play Co-op on halo games, is the second player a woman? gotta tell my bro that! har har

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2005, 03:00:02 pm »
I <3 the head of "Team Ninja".

Lol he sounds like a crazy guy tho.

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2005, 03:47:38 pm »
Pretty cool idea I think, but only as a secret character. They've screwed it up, as they are making him fit into the plot. :/

Offline dialupdaemon

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2005, 03:40:12 pm »
When you play Co-op on halo games, is the second player a woman? gotta tell my bro that! har har

I've never heard that one before. If anyone has proof that supports that I'd like to see it.
What meaning has my life that the inevitability of death cannot destroy it?

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2005, 07:49:37 pm »

I've never heard that one before. If anyone has proof that supports that I'd like to see it.

That's cause it's rubbish.

Offline Фраеон

• Je zuigt lul
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2005, 09:21:32 am »
I think the best fighting series around right now is probably the Soul Caliber series. Great balance of good combos and button mashing as well as kickass weapons and good characters.

Great balance? Ahahahahahahahahahahahah! 2-3 weeks after the game was released, all sorts of "fun" bugs were found. Variable Cancel, anyone? Lets you cancel a throw so that you can combo their ass and they can do nothing about it.

It's fast paced, I have to give it that. But otherwise...the GGX2#R gets the Fucking Fraeonic Fun award.
A universe where there was no War of Independence because British colonial policy was more enlightened. An American Civil War after which Lincoln wasn't assassinated. A Second World War in which Hitler was. Or where the whole planet was invaded by, I don't know, space lizards or something.

Offline Goshawk

• England damnit.
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2005, 01:02:20 pm »

Great balance? Ahahahahahahahahahahahah! 2-3 weeks after the game was released, all sorts of "fun" bugs were found. Variable Cancel, anyone? Lets you cancel a throw so that you can combo their ass and they can do nothing about it.

It's fast paced, I have to give it that. But otherwise...the GGX2#R gets the Fucking Fraeonic Fun award.

Err didn't know about the SC2 bug, any more info on it? How to do it?

And Guilty Gear is amazing.