Author Topic: Flash Background Music  (Read 2442 times)

Offline ReKlipz

• mmmhmmm
    • mnEngine - OpenGL 3D Engine
Flash Background Music
« on: October 25, 2005, 05:13:21 am »
OK, I made a flash for my website, and was thinking about adding background music to it, kind of like the music Machinae Supremacy has on their background, not overwhelming, and it will have an option to turn it on/off

the only problem is i dont have any music to use!!

I want somethin that is MaSu style, and is looped(has an intro + loop), if anyone can help, its greatly appreciated!

Thanks Much!
~ReKlipz

P.S. Flash can be seen here: (www.mnengine.net)

MDX

Re: Flash Background Music
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 02:03:31 pm »
Superb. Alas i've never recorded anything gamey/good enough quality to give you, but im sure MaSu wouldn't mind you using a snippet from one of their music pieces from the website, course if credits were due in its use then i'm sure they REALLY wouldn't mind =)

Offline ReKlipz

• mmmhmmm
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 03:48:17 pm »
Ya, I will sure give credit where needed, but the question is, which song and which part to use?!

Lexx

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 04:02:57 pm »

Offline ReKlipz

• mmmhmmm
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 08:46:24 pm »
I don't wanna just rip em from there, unless thats OK with the designer and MaSu itself...

Although, I will use those to help look for a piece that I can use for the loop(from the website downloads)

and also, How did you get those? I tried once and had no idea what i was doin...

Lexx

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 08:53:38 pm »
Went to the site in IE, got all the swf files from the temp internet files and extracted the sounds with a program called SWF Extractor.