Author Topic: DXM Songs  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Tempest Storm

DXM Songs
« on: November 04, 2005, 06:22:22 am »
*Pops out from a hole from nowhere*

Hello everyone, odd way to just appear after being registered for all this time but I never actually got around to posting here after I registered way back when. ;D

Anyway, recently it appears that I don't have my DXM CD anymore and I am fiending to get my hands on all the songs that I used to previously be able to listen to. (Unfortunately I only copied a few songs to my HDD) Currently I only have Dreadnaught, Flagcarrier, Return to Snake Mountain, Deus Ex Machinae, Throttle and Mask, Killer Instinct, Tempus Fugit, and Insidious. (Not counting Super Steve and Player One since they are downloadable) although I was wondering if anyone happened to have the remaining songs in MP3 format or something I might be able to listen to. I know, I know, I should just buy a copy of the second print but currently I'm not in the best financial position to do so, it may have to wait a month or two. So I'm hoping someone might be able to help me on this one so I can get the full album back in my collection :)

Thx in advance guys.

~TS~
~TS~

Offline The Bringer

• "epic shirt guy" //dezo
  • My Woo Style Goal is .. making a Video for MaSu
    • Krauthan-LoFF
Re: DXM Songs
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 12:41:15 am »
 :P

that makes it mising just
08 Attack Music