Author Topic: Machinae Hotseat: Laser Aka  (Read 23287 times)

Smeagol

Re: Machinae Hotseat: Laser Aka
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2005, 06:39:27 pm »

?

MDX

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2005, 06:42:08 pm »
If you could go back in time and stop one superpower from being A superpower, who would it be?

i think smeagy mighta meant that, laser, why did i pick up on that and you didnt?

(other outcome: mdx is wrong)

why did i assume such a wrong outcome?

Also gonna talk to spinefarm and MAYBE nuclear blast, but i want to see how we get on with Timo first, hes sound like so we'll see what happens, kay? (thats the question bit)

Smeagol

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2005, 06:45:47 pm »
No, you lose, my question was a very poorly executed joke on his last answer

Good question though

OR IS IT?!

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2005, 06:50:07 pm »
If you could go back in time and stop one superpower from being A superpower, who would it be?

i think smeagy mighta meant that, laser, why did i pick up on that and you didnt?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... ooooooo....ooooooo... ooo....oh

Well I didn't know, did I? I thought it was the generic superhero question, not the generic (though I've never heard it before) world power question.

Erm. I dunno, the USA. Generic answer to a generic question really.

No, you lose, my question was a very poorly executed joke on his last answer

Good question though

OR IS IT?!

No. Cos had I been confused before, you have now successfully managed to absolutely lose me.

As the Hotseater, I officially demand you explain yourself! (Fucking Forest/Swamp players)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2005, 06:53:13 pm »
did you guys know that The netherlands could as well be the mightiest country, because we were there first, and New York now was actually New Amsterdam  !!

we sold it for some redicoulisly low price or whatever you spell it.

anyway then we would be speaking dutch here haha

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2005, 06:55:38 pm »
No. Because had you kept New Amsterdam, it probably wouldn't have developed into the mighty metropolis it is now. It only became what it is after the Americans had established themselves as a world player.

Smeagol

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2005, 07:00:31 pm »
Ok, the superpower question

I'd have the power to silence people. And not just muting them. I'd have the power to remove the mere thought of making a comment from anyone's brain. The world would be so much better if people just shut the fuck up.

So the blank spaces are where the question would have gone... as I said, a poorly executed pun.

Is Rad a patriot? :o

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2005, 07:08:07 pm »
Yes, he's just like every other nationality, being proud of their own nationality. Dutch love being Dutch, Americans love being American, etc etc

Offline PrescriptiveBarony

• Machinae Prime
  • Let there be blacklight.
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2005, 09:05:14 pm »
Yes, he's just like every other nationality, being proud of their own nationality. Dutch love being Dutch, Americans love being American, etc etc

I hate being American. Please, someone adopt me. I'll even take Dutch..

Quote from: Drakonis
Everybody should just <3.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2005, 09:35:16 pm »
Ok, the superpower question

I'd have the power to silence people. And not just muting them. I'd have the power to remove the mere thought of making a comment from anyone's brain. The world would be so much better if people just shut the fuck up.

So the blank spaces are where the question would have gone... as I said, a poorly executed pun.

Now, see, I would've considered that as a possible reason, until megadok comes in with all his socio-political crap. God, your like Jeremey Paxman, you!

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2005, 10:20:56 pm »

omg who said i love being Dutch ?

maybe it came out like that, but most dutch can't speak english, and if they already do , its even worse because the accent sounds SO stupid omfg, and arrgh the tv presentators go to england or talk with celebreties, and they cant speak english for shits aargh it makes me feel so stupid..

Second, our drug policy is somewhat legalized, but everybody thinks we are smoking pot the whole gotdamn day.
Then i am like in foreign countries, and i say where im from they ALWAYS ask for drugs, like weed etc.

And we are known for our cheese and flowers, so they call us cheeseheads sometimes.

furthermore, we also made loads and loads of beer and thats the only thing i do like, the beer here is really good.

meh

Smeagol

« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2005, 12:42:42 am »
Do you have a party trick?

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2005, 11:46:53 am »

Other times I like to lay in an empty bath and spread salsa dip and guaquemole (sp?) all over my naked body, then dunk those nachos into the mix and get lost in the orgasmic taste as I softly place them one by one into my mouth.

I'd suggest taking the fetish one step further, and spread guacamole and salsa all over somebody elses body. Would you do that?

2) Japan. And not just because of the anime/manga, games and music  ;D But I also love the culture and history and wanna know more about the shogun ages and Shintoism.

You fucking japonophile. Did you know you were a japonophile?

Torp is a cookie.

No, I'm not! I'm Torpigan.

Sin City rocked. Did you like sin City?

Are you going to answer my original questions?

Can I suggest letting Anti-Hott having the next Hotseat? It would be really ironic, you know (since he's anti-hot and stuff, and he'll have the hotseat. And because I'm making really bad puns)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 12:07:22 pm by Torp »
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2005, 12:24:02 pm »
I'd suggest taking the fetish one step further, and spread guacamole and salsa all over somebody elses body. Would you do that?

I'd spread more than salsa and guacamole ;) .... If I had someone to do it with :'(

You fucking japonophile. Did you know you were a japonophile?

I knew I was a Japanophile, yes.

Sin City rocked. Did you like sin City?

I fucking loved Sin City.

Are you going to answer my original questions?

This answer ranges from "later" to "no"

Can I suggest letting Anti-Hott having the next Hotseat? It would be really ironic, you know (since he's anti-hot and stuff, and he'll have the hotseat. And because I'm making really bad puns)

Are you crazy? Last night he posted such memorable posts as:

Hahahaha

and

Wtf?! Hahahaha

Do we really want to let this guy loose with a hotseat? Anyway, is it my time yet?

EDIT: Nope. Still got three days. What a long week! Because it's been so damn hot here and i've been bored out of my mind.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 12:26:10 pm by Laser Aka »

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2005, 12:40:52 pm »
Isn't there a hotseat law that states that one MUST answer all questions?
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic