Author Topic: Machinae Hotseat: Laser Aka  (Read 22509 times)

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Machinae Hotseat: Laser Aka
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2005, 01:37:59 pm »
Isn't there a hotseat law that states that one MUST answer all questions?

Oh bumclouds!

But I don't give a shit about people, pest or present. Look, here's a list of people that could have gotten into my answer had I been slightly interested in answering it:

Alexander the Great, Nero, Boudicca, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Shogun Tokugawa, Napoleon, Hannibal, Stalin, Karl Marx, Churchill, Confucius,

Ok, fictional people:

Gulliver (Gulliver's Travels), Aragorn (LotR), Commander Vimes (Discworld), Rincewind (Discworld), Lyra (His Dark Materials), Keitaro (Love Hina) - actually that would be whole life thing ;D, Lister or the Cat (Red Dwarf), Tai (Digimon), Vash (Trigun)

And to the last question - Fiction, definately.

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2005, 07:22:42 pm »
Wait, how long is one supposed to keep the hotseat? I ended mine after three pages, just cuz Karva did. Is there a day limit?
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2005, 07:25:35 pm »
No, it was intended to last a week per person. Hence why I began a new one for Chompy!

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2005, 07:37:10 pm »
Oh, fuck.
That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.