Author Topic: Machinae Hotseat: Laser Aka  (Read 24018 times)

Smeagol

Re: Machinae Hotseat: Laser Aka
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2005, 08:38:33 pm »
Travel Prefect, it means I can be a complete dick and kick everyone off of the bus  8)

Yay or Nay in general?

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2005, 08:39:41 pm »
Travel Prefect, it means I can be a complete dick and kick everyone off of the bus  8)

Yay or Nay in general?

Nay

Smeagol

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2005, 08:40:37 pm »
Hot or cold weather?

Country you'd most like to visit?

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2005, 08:43:05 pm »
Hot or cold weather?

Country you'd most like to visit?

1) Cold definately! It's been two days of heatwave and I'm fucking sick of Summer already.

2) Japan. And not just because of the anime/manga, games and music  ;D But I also love the culture and history and wanna know more about the shogun ages and Shintoism.

MDX

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2005, 01:22:23 am »
Is it true that me and andy have been contacted by TIMO FUCKING KOTIPELTO (stratovarius singer and leader of kotipelto) about our NEWEST work we created and sent to him?.

WELL IS IT!?!

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2005, 01:28:51 am »
Is it true that me and andy have been contacted by TIMO FUCKING KOTIPELTO (stratovarius singer and leader of kotipelto) about our NEWEST work we created and sent to him?.

WELL IS IT!?!

I dunno. IS IT!?! Really. That's is fucking cool. What was this work? Why did you send it to him of all people?

I shall you to answer questions in my hotseat, just this once.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2005, 01:39:46 am »
Ok - new questions, and i like onion soup -

Do you like serials with yoghurt ?

Do you have pets ?

Peacock pie ?

Do you sometimes feel the urge to drink a cold beer, in like 5 PM or something ?

Do you know Coal Chamber ?

What do you think of this smiley  :  :-X , it says lips sealed, but it looks like he is going to throw up !

... No further questions, your honor.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2005, 01:50:33 am »
Do you like serials with yoghurt ?

Ohh, I had corn flakes in raspberry yoghurt every morning when I was in Denmark. Yummy.

Do you have pets ?

No.

Peacock pie ?

Aren't peacocks protected?

Do you sometimes feel the urge to drink a cold beer, in like 5 PM or something ?

Don't like beer. But I could have southern comfort at any time I want.

Do you know Coal Chamber ?

Not personally, no. I've only heard Sway. I think I may have heard another track but I do'nt think I liked it.

What do you think of this smiley  :  :-X , it says lips sealed, but it looks like he is going to throw up !

It teh suckz0rz - I ban you from ever using it again.

:-X

MDX

« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2005, 01:54:43 am »
I cannot dispense it, not even Findil has had the privelege of hearing this, its good shit.. to say the very fucking FUCKING FUCK-ING- F-UC.. etc:  least! Timo Kotipelto has his own record label, and basically looks out for bands who are progressive metal, power metal or in that area, and helps them out if theyre good enough. Hes busy promoting Stratovarius right now but he was talking to us and is going to get back to us on what he reckons about the music. But hes a cool guy, very cool indeed.

End.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2005, 02:02:23 am »
so umm what now ??!

you are getting a label am i getting this correct ??

... *look two questions*

Offline harvey danger

• Machinae Prime
  • Werd
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2005, 06:06:32 am »
Lol, frickin' sweet.

I heard "Shock the Monkey" by Coal Chamber, that song was crap.

Do you believe that if a band/artist is a jackass you people should no longer listen to or support them? Or do you think that if they're music is good, there's no reason not to listen to them?

Lol, you sound like me Laser, when it comes to the hairy thing. And yes, thank god either of our backs isn't hairy.

I haven't used my regular razor in since the beginning of the school year. Only reason I bought the electric was to do a quickie shave before school, but now I just use it all the time.

Why did MaSu change bassists?

Why does the walking/running in Morrowind suck(models, I mean), especially for the beast races?

Why do the merchants only have a limited amount of gold, so every time I loot someone's house, not only do I have to leave half of it there because I'm "over-encumbered," but I have to sleep before I make the second trip because the merchant ran out of money?

Don't get me wrong, I really like the game, but that one part is really pissing me off. Not to mention that it seems the more I'm able to carry(be encumbered with), the more I find.

Why doesn't Scott Ramsoomair update VG Cats on Mondays anymore? He seems to just be doing it whenever the hell he feels like. The least he could do is change "Monday" to "Some day this week."

That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic.

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2005, 12:28:07 pm »
Do you believe that if a band/artist is a jackass you people should no longer listen to or support them? Or do you think that if they're music is good, there's no reason not to listen to them?

If you like their music that much, then just because they're a jackass you should'nt feel you need to stop listening to them. If you like their music, continue listening. Of course, it could all depend on varying degrees of musicality and jackassity.

Why did MaSu change bassists?

Because Kahl decided to move down south with his girlfriend, the lead singer of INJA, who have managed to get the interest of some American music-people-somethings. Seems they're gonna release flash cards of their music, or summat.

Why does the walking/running in Morrowind suck(models, I mean), especially for the beast races?

It's Morrowind, and model movement in RPGs is never very good really.

Why do the merchants only have a limited amount of gold, so every time I loot someone's house, not only do I have to leave half of it there because I'm "over-encumbered," but I have to sleep before I make the second trip because the merchant ran out of money?

Ummm.... Its Morrowind....

Why doesn't Scott Ramsoomair update VG Cats on Mondays anymore? He seems to just be doing it whenever the hell he feels like. The least he could do is change "Monday" to "Some day this week."

Because he's like every other webcomic creator. They start off with ideas coming thick and fast, but after so many years, ideas become harder, and they begin to realise that there is actually other things to do in life. Unless of course they're making big bucks out of it like CtrlAltDelete, Penny Arcade and Megatokyo

Offline Spacebar

• HELLOW!!!???
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2005, 03:52:49 pm »
how about my previous question ?
i dont know
Why does everybody hate me ?
i love you :-*
Is it because im black ?
yup
Is it because i like peanutbutter and chocolate ?
thats an awesome combo
How many fingers do you have ?
How are you able to see with 6 eyes ?
how do you see with 2?
What do you think of the 9 inch nails ?
i dont think
What are your favorite bands ?
duhhh MaSu
Do you drink coffee at work just to stay alive ?
i dont...plus i work at a place with no coffee and im only 14 so i havent "aquired taste"
What do you need every day to be happy ?
a bunch of hott girls to jack me off
yeah my questions !

* Laser Aka beats Spacebar/Anti-hott

Oi! This is my Hotseat. You don't answer questions. Welcome to facsism.

Should I remake the hotseat rules thread to stop people answering other questions?

No. Just continue to mock people who do not understand.

:'( :'( i like answering questions

Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat

Smeagol

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2005, 06:25:53 pm »
I cannot dispense it, not even Findil has had the privelege of hearing this

:o for now... Seriously, about that Kotipelto thing... whoa! I'm impressed

Laser: Why am I impressed?

And now for a mainstay question

One superpower.... etc etc?

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2005, 06:32:52 pm »
Laser: Why am I impressed?

Because its Timo Kotipelto.

One superpower.... etc etc?

I'd have the power to silence people. And not just muting them. I'd have the power to remove the mere thought of making a comment from anyone's brain. The world would be so much better if people just shut the fuck up.