Author Topic: Advertising and Promoting Masu....?  (Read 13369 times)

MDX

Re: Advertising and Promoting Masu....?
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2005, 09:24:00 pm »
As long as they dont fuck it up, all is well.

Extreme - I'ts (a Monster)

Smeagol

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2005, 01:39:58 am »
As long as they dont fuck it up, all is well.

No, but I got fucked up in the mosh-pits :) My glasses are now in 5 pieces of the floor in my school hall somewhere. Yay.

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2005, 09:47:44 am »
Once again another chance for promoting Machinae Supremacy around my local area has arisen in the form of a local gig. And once again, the Machinae t-shirt will be paraded around on my torso...I should have probably tried to get one of the bands to cover Hero :P

Do that, record it, and you'll be my hero...
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2005, 09:59:55 am »
GHOST!

Offline TotalBiscuit

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2005, 05:20:40 am »
It's a media player internet feed radio called WoW Radio (wcradio).

The shows in question are Blue Plz (and Warcraft discussion and satire show with music in between) and the Ironforge Metal show. We got main presenter, TotalBiscuit, into them and I've advertised Machinae's and MbD's links on their forums ;) (somebody was asking where they could get more Machinae from. Yay)

Heh, you didn't get me into them. I've been into Machinae for about 2 years now, ever since one of my old copresenters on a previous show handed me a compliation cd with anthem apocalyptica on it. Since then they've been plastered all over every damn show I got my hands on.

Reminds me, will have to try and ask for an interview at some point, that would be somewhat awesome.

TB.

Offline DivineImpurity13

• OMG IT'S ddrdude13! ^^
    • My deviantART!
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2005, 05:34:19 am »
I blast MaSu as loud as possible at my school. I have these huge speakers that I put in a bag and hook up to my MP3 Player, so it works quite nicely.
- . : |How could I ever go back to the life where I lived amongst the dead?| : . -
~Illusions (Shadows Are Security Version) by As I Lay Dying~

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2005, 06:36:51 am »
If I did that I'd get thrown out on my ear.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Turin

• I'm a llama!<--True.
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2005, 08:47:27 am »
I blast MaSu as loud as possible at my school. I have these huge speakers that I put in a bag and hook up to my MP3 Player, so it works quite nicely.

I also do this. :O

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2005, 12:24:16 pm »

The shows in question are Blue Plz (and Warcraft discussion and satire show with music in between) and the Ironforge Metal show. We got main presenter, TotalBiscuit, into them and I've advertised Machinae's and MbD's links on their forums ;) (somebody was asking where they could get more Machinae from. Yay)

Heh, you didn't get me into them. I've been into Machinae for about 2 years now, ever since one of my old copresenters on a previous show handed me a compliation cd with anthem apocalyptica on it. Since then they've been plastered all over every damn show I got my hands on.

Reminds me, will have to try and ask for an interview at some point, that would be somewhat awesome.

TB.

Ah sorry man. You got me and Kyoushu confused. He said "thinks everyone should listen to Machinae Supremacy". You said "agrees". He said "Do you like MaSu, TB?" And you said "No"
You were probably responding to something else when you said no :-\
I blame Kyou for not reading the IRC thoroughly enough...

Incidentally everyone, my link before sucked. Here's the proper link. www.wcradio.com Even if you don't like WoW, I think you should listen to Ironforged on Tuesdays. Pure metal, eyyy.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 12:31:25 pm by Laser Aka »

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2005, 01:44:15 pm »
Machinae are a seriously underrated band, so I think they deserve to be heard by a lot more people. How do you guys go about doing this? I keep pimping it to people, giving them free links to all the lovely music, but they never seen to follow them up...

I'm wearing a machinae T-shirt in a movie :)

Offline DivineImpurity13

• OMG IT'S ddrdude13! ^^
    • My deviantART!
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 03:17:41 pm »
If I did that I'd get thrown out on my ear.
Heh, I always get yelled at, but we never turn it down. MaSu cannot be terminated.
- . : |How could I ever go back to the life where I lived amongst the dead?| : . -
~Illusions (Shadows Are Security Version) by As I Lay Dying~

Offline TotalBiscuit

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 03:29:08 pm »

TB.

Ah sorry man. You got me and Kyoushu confused. He said "thinks everyone should listen to Machinae Supremacy". You said "agrees". He said "Do you like MaSu, TB?" And you said "No"
You were probably responding to something else when you said no :-\
I blame Kyou for not reading the IRC thoroughly enough...

Incidentally everyone, my link before sucked. Here's the proper link. www.wcradio.com Even if you don't like WoW, I think you should listen to Ironforged on Tuesdays. Pure metal, eyyy.

Must have been replying to something else, I'd never say that I didn't like Machinae :P

TB.

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 07:37:54 pm »
Tuberculosis?
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline TotalBiscuit

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2005, 08:01:14 pm »