Author Topic: Who has a PSP?  (Read 7145 times)

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
Who has a PSP?
« on: June 16, 2005, 12:49:34 am »
You might be interested in this.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
Re: Who has a PSP?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 02:21:50 am »
my psp is japanese. i had it like a year ago, but now i cant play ANY games here.

bummer.

Lexx

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 02:59:10 pm »
my psp is japanese. i had it like a year ago, but now i cant play ANY games here.

I bet the people you bought that useless peice of crap from are laughing.

Lx.

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 05:50:51 pm »
hahaha, i didnt realise the psp had a foreign lock on it. my jap DS plays EVERYTHING!

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 05:56:12 pm »
Yeah, I'm definitely getting a DS sometime soon. The lineup looks too cool to pass up.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Smeagol

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 06:36:41 pm »
hahaha, i didnt realise the psp had a foreign lock on it. my jap DS plays EVERYTHING!

Seems Nintendo still have handhelds covered then... my friend's gonna be so pissed off once he realises the PSP isn't region free ;D

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 08:15:41 pm »
No, I think the system itself is region free, but the firmware is what's been preventing people from loading homebrew applications.

Offline D14BL0

• D14BL0
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 06:29:07 am »
I don't have a PSP, but I might be getting one soon.

<3 Rich grandmothers.

chompy

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 04:27:43 pm »
Not me, I'd rather spend my money on other iteams of interest. I'd probably get a Nintendo thingy before a Playstation thingy, touchy touchy

Smeagol

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 06:32:00 pm »
The ratio of people I know who want/have a DS compared to those who want/have a PSP is fairly amusing.

Once again, Sony fail.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 11:49:32 pm »

I bet the people you bought that useless peice of crap from are laughing.

Lx.

shipped from japan

MDX

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 12:15:52 am »
Japanese people are so good at everything eh? Why do they laugh so stupidly then.

AH HAH HAH HAH, I KNOW YOU! MR. FUCK YOU MAN! AHAHAH... SUCK MY DICK EDDIIEE.. HAH HAH HAH!

no.

Offline XeRXeS

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 12:41:31 am »
Japanese people are so good at everything eh? Why do they laugh so stupidly then.

AH HAH HAH HAH, I KNOW YOU! MR. FUCK YOU MAN! AHAHAH... SUCK MY DICK EDDIIEE.. HAH HAH HAH!

no.

Been watching "Raw" again, eh? ;)

The PSP just seems to be a bit of a disappointment to many people, even though the technology is pretty sweet. They didn't appear to put too much thought into it in comparison to the DS; Nintendo seems to have thought the DS out a bit more, with the whole dual-screen thing and touchscreen, makes for a fairly original bit of kit; by comparison the PSP is just a handheld PS1, a screen and some buttons which every handheld has been since people were making handhelds. I've heard PSPs have a tendancy to very quickly pick up dead pixels, Tycho from PA was complaining a while back about his PSP already having 4 dead pixels. I'm also told the battery life is crap, but I haven't actually seen it for myself... I think between the DS and the PSP, I'd be going for a DS... but that's just me :P

MDX

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 01:10:58 am »

no.

lol, YOU KNOW IT! It's only watched when we're all getting wasted. Its like a communal video, we whip out RAW when its time to be intoxicated in steves mansion.

Offline XeRXeS

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 02:06:25 am »

no.

lol, YOU KNOW IT! It's only watched when we're all getting wasted. Its like a communal video, we whip out RAW when its time to be intoxicated in steves mansion.

Super Steve? :P

Raw is awesome though, as is Delirious :D Was actually thinking about it the other day when all this Michael Jackson nonsense was being talked about, the part in Delirious when he's talking about how women love singers and all you need to do to "get the pussy" was to sing:

"Michael Jackson! Who *can* sing, and *is* a good looking guy... but ain't the most masculine fellow in the world... but that's Michael's hook, his *sensitivity*, that's what women be sayin', 'Michael's just so sensitive', they eat that shit up too, and Mike know, he be *usin'* women at concerts. I see Mike walk up to girls on stage, they be in the audience, he'd say 'Is it alright if I come down there and sing to you?', and women go 'AAAAAAA!'"

"Then if you don't scream, Mike'll get *real* sensitive and cry on your ass! Have you ever heard that record "She's out of my life"? Michael goes.. *perfect impression*  'So I've learned that love's not possession, and I've learned that love won't wait, and I've learned that love needs expression, but I learned toooo laate...' *pretends to cry* 'Tito, get me some tissue... Germaine stop teasing...'"