Author Topic: pets  (Read 7312 times)

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
Re: pets
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2005, 05:26:02 pm »
Actually i was the one who did that with the plant. I tried to mate them. Hehe  ;D

Smart daYak...

Anyway, Fighting Fish, especially males, are agressive and have a tendency to kill each other, which is the reason they've got that name. The unexlained deaths might very well be filicides or fratricides (fancy names for parents killing their offspring and brothers killing each other respectively).
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic

Offline daYak

• 90% herbivore
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2005, 08:01:30 pm »
i know for sure the parents didnt kill the offsprings cause i separated them after the eggs hatched.

and i dont know about killing their own siblings cause most of their ages were only less than a week. is it possible that they already had killer instinc that early?

Offline Karva

• my avatar was a bit too big :)
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 11:46:01 pm »
i know for sure the parents didnt kill the offsprings cause i separated them after the eggs hatched.

and i dont know about killing their own siblings cause most of their ages were only less than a week. is it possible that they already had killer instinc that early?
Maybe they had listened to Killer Instinct
Rofl i had stupid mistake at my sig for weeks, i hope you didnt notice it ;P