Author Topic: User Releases Collection  (Read 472682 times)

Offline potatismos

Re: check my band
« Reply #1200 on: June 30, 2008, 11:50:47 pm »
guitar =)

Lysix

Re: User Releases Collection
« Reply #1201 on: July 01, 2008, 01:50:32 pm »
Nicely done, i like the live feel, felt it then read that's what you were going for, it's like high quality bootleg (which is a very cool thing!)

Honestly had no idea this was the type of music you were keeping in the dark, was really curious what it was :) it's very well put together and i look foward to hearing it with vocals, the part where there is slight vocals? maybe not, im not sure, the chrous part anyway and the break down, it's all great. The chorus FEELS like a chrous, so well done on that song. Look foward to hearing more of it.

thank you for the nice words [:

MDX

« Reply #1202 on: July 02, 2008, 10:24:48 pm »
Released a new IJI sector track on the site "Seven Four", granted this is one of the final tracks we did so it's not as well thought through, but in all honesty i was happy it didn't fall flat on its face, an was quite amazed i made it over 3 minutes with so little.

www.myspace.com/chrisinhisbox

Seven Four, obviously because it is in 7/4, and i ran out of time to be creative with a track name :) There will be a guest track on the IJI soundtrack for the first 3 bosses, so stay tuned. If the person has accepted then we're all in for a very very tasty treat, and no doubt it'll outsize the entire soundtrack, which is totally understandable :) They're a cracker musician in my opinion, and i am sure many of you will agree when you hear it. (hopefully they said yes)

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1203 on: July 03, 2008, 07:42:41 am »
Released a new IJI sector track on the site "Seven Four", granted this is one of the final tracks we did so it's not as well thought through, but in all honesty i was happy it didn't fall flat on its face, an was quite amazed i made it over 3 minutes with so little.

www.myspace.com/chrisinhisbox

Seven Four, obviously because it is in 7/4, and i ran out of time to be creative with a track name :) There will be a guest track on the IJI soundtrack for the first 3 bosses, so stay tuned. If the person has accepted then we're all in for a very very tasty treat, and no doubt it'll outsize the entire soundtrack, which is totally understandable :) They're a cracker musician in my opinion, and i am sure many of you will agree when you hear it. (hopefully they said yes)

Love Seven Four, my favourite over all I've heard so far from this soundtrack.

...Interesting  ;).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 08:12:45 am by Likfisken »

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1204 on: July 11, 2008, 03:15:15 am »
Alright, finally.
I did an Orchestrated Epic Rock Pop Ambient Church Choir Soundtrack-like kinda thing.

I did most from of song a couple of months ago. I wanted to make a like 20 min song. It ended up in about 12 min, but whatever. I decided to finish it today (so I wont forget it and) so that I can show it to ya ppl :).

Most guitar and stuff where recorded during night time, so amp settings and playing is kinda sloppy.
But some of the orchestral stuff I am really proud of.
Exuse the file size, didnt want it to loose to much quality.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gwtmbos0zzj

The song "Signal" at myspace

http://www.myspace.com/likfisken

O0

Lysix

« Reply #1205 on: July 11, 2008, 01:30:45 pm »
i admit, the opening had a bit too much cliche (i think it was the guitar that did it) but its a really nice, well put together track. i listened to all of it! very enya-esque in some parts [:

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1206 on: July 11, 2008, 02:09:41 pm »
i admit, the opening had a bit too much cliche (i think it was the guitar that did it) but its a really nice, well put together track. i listened to all of it! very enya-esque in some parts [:

Hehe, yeah.
I fully agree about the intro, made 4 phun of course  :).

EDIT: Now you will find another new song at myspace.
Made on request from Megadökyo and Spiff. It's in Spiff's game IJI  :D.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 02:27:56 pm by Likfisken »

MDX

« Reply #1207 on: July 11, 2008, 03:37:53 pm »
NEXUS IS THE FUCKING SHIT.

I must get this program when i get back to england gadammit! its on my trrent dload :(

Btw the new song is great so far :D "signal" very cool stuff. And be sure to check out his Boss track, tis kick dick!

SMOKEEEEEE ON THE WATTTTERRR!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 03:50:01 pm by megadökyo »

MDX

« Reply #1208 on: July 16, 2008, 02:01:31 pm »
http://www.myspace.com/chrisinhisbox

Uploaded 3 Cans Later, final mix
and also, Kinda Green, final mix
And Stronger Bones, final mix (until i get home, that counts for all the songs i suppose!)
It's at the bottom of the list since i was too lazy to move it up. But it's freshly uploaded.

Offline Blackiris

• Class Alpha Mnemonicide
    • My Blog
« Reply #1209 on: July 17, 2008, 02:19:16 pm »
http://www.myspace.com/chrisinhisbox

Uploaded 3 Cans Later, final mix
and also, Kinda Green, final mix
And Stronger Bones, final mix (until i get home, that counts for all the songs i suppose!)
It's at the bottom of the list since i was too lazy to move it up. But it's freshly uploaded.

"Kinda Green" is damn awesome with its slow-pace-ness-ism then suddenly going all out with a guitar after 50% of the song. All of it just fit so well.

"And Stronger Bones" reminds me of a lounge song that had a guitar to play rhythm, which was unique to me since that's the first time I've heard something like that. And it sounded great. o_o

And as for the first song:

I can openly admit that I FUCKING LOVE 3 CANS LATER
Any chance at a high-quality MP3 o_o

MDX

« Reply #1210 on: July 18, 2008, 01:39:32 am »
Yeah, i'll upload a high quality mp3 pack to download soon.

EDIT:

Shit, For Stronger Bones = Organ Smash,
I will upload For Stronger Bones now, since Organ Smash was an side project that i just expanded a little bit on.

Go check for ACTUAL For Stronger Bones now.
Organ Smash will be renamed accordingly.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:44:27 am by megadökyo »

Offline Blue Devil

• Official MaSu Tab Maker
« Reply #1211 on: July 20, 2008, 08:45:56 am »
Just something I finished a few hours ago. Cover of Multiball that I was having some fun with.

http://fn4.putfile.com/getfile/1202092920video1234sslash20100021446.mp3
or
http://media.putfile.com/Multilife-77

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1212 on: July 22, 2008, 10:23:58 am »
Just something I finished a few hours ago. Cover of Multiball that I was having some fun with.

http://fn4.putfile.com/getfile/1202092920video1234sslash20100021446.mp3
or
http://media.putfile.com/Multilife-77

Well done! You've got quite some technical skill.
... Have you made any original songs btw? I'd love to hear it :)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #1213 on: July 23, 2008, 12:09:40 am »
New tracks uploaded!

www.myspace.com/overexpose

Im the guitarist and singer, you can hear my voice on intro(all me), bird(verses and chorus) and spitpolish (verses)

Well check them out.

They're still unmixed and unmasted, they will be on our new album called "Liquor Story"

Lysix

« Reply #1214 on: July 23, 2008, 12:15:34 am »
the intro of "intro" sounds like the first level of a sonic game [: