Author Topic: User Releases Collection  (Read 475987 times)

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
Re: User Releases Collection
« Reply #1155 on: June 23, 2008, 04:28:23 pm »
actually, i was making my judgement based on the live videos i've seen of you guys on youtube. [:
i'm not saying he's a BAD singer, not at all. i'm sure he'll be awesome in a year or so!

Alright
Hehe.

MDX

« Reply #1156 on: June 23, 2008, 04:55:04 pm »
Lik could you get me a copy of this that works? i tried to install it and it just kept saying i need a 0testtone.nxs file to do anything fun ever.

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1157 on: June 23, 2008, 05:17:06 pm »
Lik could you get me a copy of this that works? i tried to install it and it just kept saying i need a 0testtone.nxs file to do anything fun ever.

Consider yourself PM:ed

Lysix

« Reply #1158 on: June 23, 2008, 06:29:46 pm »
any chance of throwing that my way as well? [:

MDX

« Reply #1159 on: June 23, 2008, 07:47:18 pm »
Sure :)

www.myspace.com/chrisinhisbox

Not sure why they uploaded and compressed to such quality but i can assure those who listen, they are much better quality in the final stages :)

Uploaded a quiet song piece today, all part of the IJI soundtrack, it's going to be used also. Re-uploaded 3 Cans Later, fixed a lot of stuff in it. It's alot clearer on guitars and the pad in the double kick section has been brought down in the mix as it was a bit too much at that level of volume.

But give it all a listen! I would post this in the IJI thread but it doesn't seem to be getting much if any attention. Oh well.

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1160 on: June 23, 2008, 07:57:23 pm »
Sure :)

www.myspace.com/chrisinhisbox

Not sure why they uploaded and compressed to such quality but i can assure those who listen, they are much better quality in the final stages :)

Uploaded a quiet song piece today, all part of the IJI soundtrack, it's going to be used also. Re-uploaded 3 Cans Later, fixed a lot of stuff in it. It's alot clearer on guitars and the pad in the double kick section has been brought down in the mix as it was a bit too much at that level of volume.

But give it all a listen! I would post this in the IJI thread but it doesn't seem to be getting much if any attention. Oh well.

I really really love the sound of this. Rocks as hell. The first song on myspace is my favourite.

I'd die too make a soundtrack for something *dreaming* ::). Anyone has any tips where to look for people in need of soundtracks? X)

MDX

« Reply #1161 on: June 23, 2008, 08:07:04 pm »
:( i did ask you like first if you wanted to help me on this soundtrack, maybe we will collab in the future some time buddy :) i'd like to give that a whirl in the fall if you're game. Won't have a pc for the summer so i will probably not post any more after 30th.

Thanks for the love :D!

You're more than capable of making game soundtracks and more to be fair, you're a one man rockin machine!

EDIT: BTW, that was me doing the "Welcome to the Party, Pal!" sound byte before the first song properly kicks in ;) cool huh.

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1162 on: June 23, 2008, 08:50:42 pm »
:( i did ask you like first if you wanted to help me on this soundtrack, maybe we will collab in the future some time buddy :) i'd like to give that a whirl in the fall if you're game. Won't have a pc for the summer so i will probably not post any more after 30th.

Thanks for the love :D!

You're more than capable of making game soundtracks and more to be fair, you're a one man rockin machine!

EDIT: BTW, that was me doing the "Welcome to the Party, Pal!" sound byte before the first song properly kicks in ;) cool huh.

Yah, was in the middle of tons of home work at that time.
Awsome.

MDX

« Reply #1163 on: June 23, 2008, 08:52:21 pm »
Ahhhh flip yes thats right :( I seem to have forgot that you are 16 ^^ well, ill hit you up during the fall and see what you're at, im gonna start looking for work on another game sound track or even short film work for now, see what i can muster up.

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1164 on: June 23, 2008, 10:09:45 pm »
Ahhhh flip yes thats right :( I seem to have forgot that you are 16 ^^ well, ill hit you up during the fall and see what you're at, im gonna start looking for work on another game sound track or even short film work for now, see what i can muster up.

Cool

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1165 on: June 24, 2008, 12:18:19 am »
Since i got so amazing feedback by you people on the last song i got very happy...
... And made a new song.

I think you could call it a SID Metal song ;3.

Fatal Blazing:

http://www.myspace.com/likfisken 

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?33jv0vnfce0

Offline Gazus

• Trackers @t Work
« Reply #1166 on: June 24, 2008, 12:57:16 pm »
EDIT: Gazus, I've been tryin to download your new stuff since I posted last night, & for some reason it's not letting me. :(

This is pretty strange, since it works perfectly for me. ???
OMFG LEGO Machinae !

klegak age at 18 isthe shit poh oh oah happy newyear

Lysix

« Reply #1167 on: June 24, 2008, 06:16:29 pm »
This is pretty strange, since it works perfectly for me. ???

yeah, but you're french. you guys have magics!

Offline cherko

« Reply #1168 on: June 24, 2008, 06:51:56 pm »
Since i got so amazing feedback by you people on the last song i got very happy...
... And made a new song.

Fatal Blazing:

Download:

Holy crap, you actually know what you're doing, unlike some *cough*cherko*cough*

Seriously, it makes me feel small when I see something made by someone around my age that is so much better than anything I've ever made... But, I'm not 16 yet, and I plan to improve vastly until then.

Offline megashroom°

• Things!
« Reply #1169 on: June 24, 2008, 07:59:03 pm »
... And made a new song.

Fatal Blazing:

Download:

Holy crap, you actually know what you're doing, unlike some *cough*cherko*cough*

Seriously, it makes me feel small when I see something made by someone around my age that is so much better than anything I've ever made... But, I'm not 16 yet, and I plan to improve vastly until then.

Thank you very much  ::)

I think I can say that I have improved a lot the during this year. There is a vast difference between my new songs and the older ones.

I'm shure you'll be awsome at 16  8)... Your last song was kinda cool.