Author Topic: User Releases Collection  (Read 478680 times)

Lysander

Re: User Releases Collection
« Reply #285 on: April 09, 2006, 08:37:28 pm »
Nope, however it looks just like me, alot of people think it is just from my siloheutte.

Thanks for the "feedback" pfff :P i kid.

Sorry, it was just a nice shot. I'm listening to your stuff now, though. I'll get back to you after 10000 playthroughs.  :)

MDX

« Reply #286 on: April 09, 2006, 09:36:34 pm »
lol, jawesome. Its nothing serious but i was fucking with new sounds and they kinda had a retro game feel to them, so just wanting an opinion on the mix.

Lysander

« Reply #287 on: April 09, 2006, 09:50:41 pm »
(Regards to your latest track)It's like some trancy forest at the beggining. I think the drumbeat is sorta out of place though, if it wasn't there i'd probably like it better. Perhaps replace it with a more synthy drumbeat? The main melody overall is nice and catchy, and the SID sounds give it a retro feel.

EDIT: Yamaha lovin' is awesome. Gief download!

MDX

« Reply #288 on: April 09, 2006, 10:14:30 pm »
thanks =)

yep the drumkit is definetly pants, im gonna remake it mainly in college tomorrow, on holidays but they have such good equipment in there, logic pro 7 with midi keyboards, hell yes. maybe with a straight forward rock beat when it breaks into the heavier bits, and guitar in the background hitting open chords, or chugging, depending on whatever the drum rhythm is. gief download eh? hmm, that was when i had a mega yamaha c6x -i or something, big big synth, had it for a weekend and managed to get that out of it. tis just ideas laid down til i am able to get andy to record it in full guitar glory.

Yois.

Lysander

« Reply #289 on: April 09, 2006, 10:15:55 pm »
I need to get some good samples. I got a MIDI keyboard, but fruityloops mainly has crappy techno samples.
Still, you're stuffs sounding great, i want live recordings of your gigs too!  ;)

MDX

« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2006, 12:50:11 pm »
Offline all it goes.

I think i need to find what type of music i want to work on, and what kinda music i can work on, if any. It's nice enough music but it's nothing near amazing, so i'm not gonna bother uploading crap all the time like i do, rather.. ill save it for the day i create something decent. more than decent.

Offline dgt83

• MySpace
« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2006, 02:24:07 pm »
-named latest track 'Further Away' after Hackneyed's suggestion....
Its been re-uploaded with minor EQ/levels tweaks...

http://www.myspace.com/dgt83

If you are registered with Myspace, comments/critisism would be greatly appreciated...

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2006, 06:50:14 pm »
Offline all it goes.

I think i need to find what type of music i want to work on, and what kinda music i can work on, if any. It's nice enough music but it's nothing near amazing, so i'm not gonna bother uploading crap all the time like i do, rather.. ill save it for the day i create something decent. more than decent.
I think your stuff rocks, but yeah,i think you can do a lot better..

Offline rivasz.gergo

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #293 on: April 15, 2006, 02:36:08 am »
hi! check out the MIDI concept to my new song played with my band, i hope you will like it, a lil' bit MaSu-styled , but mine 8)
http://blindleadsthefallen.fw.hu/rivasz_-_dimonpride.mid
or here's the archived
http://blindleadsthefallen.fw.hu/rivasz_-_dimonpride.zip
thx

\,,/(> <)\,,/

Offline dgt83

• MySpace
« Reply #294 on: April 15, 2006, 03:49:18 am »
I like the concept of ur tune, there are a couple of bits where the bassline goes out of tune, but I would really like to hear it performed, overall it sounds kewl... :-)
Nice one...

If you are registered with Myspace, comments/critisism would be greatly appreciated...

Lysander

« Reply #295 on: April 16, 2006, 10:17:52 pm »
Got a couple of tracks i just made, all improvised (spur of the moment kinda thing).

Everlasting Mystery (2MB) is the first one.  I think i went overboard with the position of the bells at times. But there are some bits i really like. I'll probably redo some parts later on so i can show that at my college audition.

SiD Chase(1.6MB) is basicly a pile of crap. I found a SiD sample and was spazzing out to it, not noticing how lame it sounded. Think at midway theres one bit im happy with.

Comments and stuff are welcome. Feel free to bash them both to death.  :)

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #296 on: April 16, 2006, 10:54:24 pm »
Mystery doens't really sound like music to me, perhaps the synth track could be a sound you hear on the background of a game at boss- stage :)

Offline iikori

• The official homepage of Ivan Dolowitz!
« Reply #297 on: April 17, 2006, 07:58:39 pm »
It has been a while since I've been putting new songs online, but enjoy this piece of quality (almost)SID metal.

http://www.mikseri.net/music/play.php?id=200958&type=hi
The link should open a streaming mp3 "Doctor Ivan."

No drummers were harmed during making of this song, but Machinae Supremacy Drumkit was used.

Keep on rottin'
Insert annoying GIF-animation here.

Check out the official homepage of Ivan Dolowitz:
http://myy.slk.fi/~s0300727/ID/

Q: What is the noise that makes my neighbourgs unable to sleep?
A: http://www.last.fm/user/Ivan_Dolowitz/

Offline H

• Gamer. Guitarist. Slacker.
    • My site
« Reply #298 on: April 18, 2006, 02:10:26 am »
iikori:

this sounds wicked bro :D
[Comfort the disturbed. Disturb the comfortable]
Crownus

Offline Armakuni

• ARMAKUNI [SAYS]
« Reply #299 on: April 18, 2006, 11:46:28 am »
My friend asked me if i wanted to join his band
I dont know exactly what kind of music they play, but they want me to sing... Does it sound good? i mean cmon he has been a GREAT friend for 10 years or so....from first day of school :) What would you do!?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 11:48:11 am by Eldritch »