Author Topic: *cough*  (Read 10744 times)

Offline SomethingApt

• Machinae Prime
  • [this space for rent]
Re: *cough*
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2005, 12:29:31 pm »
STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD! >:(

from now on... you must talk about.... SAUSAGES!

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2005, 12:32:29 pm »
A sausage consists of ground meat and other animal parts, herbs and spices, and possibly other ingredients, generally packed in a casing (traditionally the intestines of the animal), and preserved in some way. There is no consensus whether similar products that are not packed in casings, such as pâté, meatloaf, scrapple and head cheese should be considered sausages. Pieces of sausage—often not including casing—are a popular topping for pizza in many countries.

Sausage is a natural outcome of efficient butchery. Sausage-makers put meat and animal parts that are edible and usually nutritious, but not particularly appealing, such as organ meats, blood, and fat, to good use, and allow the preservation of meat that can not be consumed immediately. Hence, sausages are among the oldest of prepared foods.

Makes me hungry.
*Runs off to fridge*

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2005, 12:34:05 pm »

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2005, 12:35:01 pm »
*Radicz0r throws food he just made aside and throws up*
 :-X

Offline Torp v2.0

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Happiness is Mandatory!
    • My homepage
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2005, 01:22:06 pm »
Fin is a troll in a legend from Kalundborg, Zealand, Denmark. The legend tells how Esbern Snare was building a church in Kalundborg. It was hard work, and a troll, who was passing by, offered his services. Esbern accepted; however, the troll's condition was that Esbern should be able to figure out the troll's name by the time the church was finished; if he could not, the troll would take his heart and his eyes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fin_(troll)

Awww, don't stop there! I wanna hear the rest of the story!

What? I didn't read it, just copied&pasted the text. Let's see... Seems like the guys who wrote Rumpelstiltskin stole the idea from that legend. Guess this Esbern guy finds a magic way out, a deus ex machina(e) type of thing, like a fairy appearing and wreaking havoc.

Damn fairies! Always wrecking my stories >:(

Actually, he hears the trolls wife talking to the trolls baby about how the baby will get some new toys the next day (the new toys being the guys eyes).
...why Torp was picked over you... HE'S JUST BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY RESPECT. -SomethingGood
<Radicz0r> Torp is well prepared for universal destruction

[03:18:49] <WereVolvo> ARCTIC
[03:18:51] <WereVolvo> not arctic