Author Topic: Holy Macaroni  (Read 585514 times)

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Dignity! Strength! Love!
Re:Holy Macaroni
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2003, 05:25:12 pm »
Cool. Minicow. It must be something like Minigun, right? Take-away model? But if you so small how can you keep up our fast speed? We're big, we're bad, we are cow! You must evolve, Wintress. You can't play our sausage-rugby if you are so small. You just keep biting -ouch- my -ouch- <censored>!

Muuuuhhh!!! I come!

<hides sausage again or what is left of it>
Random ramblings and furious feminine novels per versatility.

sobella_science

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2003, 08:28:26 pm »
Posted by: Wintress  Posted on: Today at 02:43:42pm  
Quote from: sobella on Today at 09:14:13am
Speaking of hair growing on unexpected places....I discovered ahir growing out of my ears and on my chest........?!  What does it mean???? muuuuh...

OH NOOooooo!!!  

What? What's happening to me????  :o

sobella_science

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2003, 08:55:32 pm »
Posted by: Gravehill  Posted on: Today at 05:25:12pm  
Cool. Minicow. It must be something like Minigun, right? Take-away model? But if you so small how can you keep up our fast speed? We're big, we're bad, we are cow! You must evolve, Wintress. You can't play our sausage-rugby if you are so small. You just keep biting -ouch- my -ouch- <censored>!

Mini-cow = Mini-meal ;D But don't fear me, I was offered a Bollywoodsausage from Gravehill which I accepted. (It was delicious! I wonder what it was made of???)

And yes Wintress I agree with Gravebull, we can't play sausage-rugby if you are tiny! Or shall we start a mud_wrestling party? ;D

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2003, 08:57:09 pm »
It's effect of the moo-ray. Moo-rays have infected the pink pills and when you do certain things hair starts to grow in odd places. It's kinda like Hulk... I guess?

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2003, 09:00:02 pm »
Mini-cow = Mini-meal ;D But don't fear me, I was offered a Bollywoodsausage from Gravehill which I accepted. (It was delicious! I wonder what it was made of???)

And yes Wintress I agree with Gravebull, we can't play sausage-rugby if you are tiny! Or shall we start a mud_wrestling party? ;D

Yeah. Wrestling is good, 'cause I was known at school as Incredible Megabull, master of sausage. I know every dirty trick on wrestling scene.

<Toss over sausage and get his wrestling thights>

Come on! Bring it on!

sobella_science

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2003, 09:10:12 pm »
Posted by: Gravehill  Posted on: Today at 08:57:09pm  
It's effect of the moo-ray. Moo-rays have infected the pink pills and when you do certain things hair starts to grow in odd places. It's kinda like Hulk... I guess?  

Ok, but it's not very "female-ish" for a robo_cow to grow hair in such places........I'm still a cow you know  :-\ :-[  Is there anyone with antidote so I don't have to look this? Yeah, to look like a cow is alright but not with that amount of hair!!!  :P

edit;since I think it's discusting with hair in my food, and it's likely there will be....uuh. 8)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2003, 09:14:53 pm by sobella »

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2003, 10:44:52 pm »
Aah! Hair-grow antidote? Man, that's hard one. Are you sure you want to be totally bald? It might be handy on certain body areas but you know...You might lose all. I have one antidote ready but it have nasty side-effects: green skin and blue teeth. And person who takes antidote have hallucination about being SUPERCOW. It takes some time to make new antidote (without side-effects); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES but if you're in hurry, here goes

<throws one vial of blue fluid>

Offline Outboundlight

• Renegade Anarchist Folk Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
  • Rogue World Asylum Seeker
    • No Art Films
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2003, 11:27:22 pm »
I will release the cow transformation antidote only
in exchange for the gigantic sausage!!

sobella_science

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2003, 01:56:23 am »
Oh boy! You're a harsh negotiater mr VisionThing  >:( MuuuH!...well I'll see what I may accomplish....Gravehill!!! Let's make a deal, shall we?  ;) :D You give me that sausage of yours and you'll get my entire storage of pink pills. It sounds good, doesn't it? yes?  ;D

PLEEASE! 'cause I don't wanna get bold and get green skin and blue nasty teeth (but it sounds good to get those hallucinations....this is tricky....) No. GraveBull - give me that sausage!!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2003, 06:08:38 am »
I give you sausage, Sobella, and you give me ALL pink pills and then you get antidote in exchange of my sausage? This is tricky. Love my (almost)mansize sausage (Wintress you greedy, pixie, you!) but entire storage of pink pills... Okay. I can give you my mansizesausage, Sobella. It's good to have those pills but you OWE me one, remember! This is huge sacrifice, this my sausage!

<Gives Sobella one original gigantic sausage with pixie-tooth-marks>

Unlike Yorkie, this is VERY suitable model for girls. For great hunger!

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2003, 01:21:36 pm »

Muuuuhhh!!! I come!

<hides sausage again or what is left of it>

Ahahahahaha! I can keep UP with anything, maybe it's because I'm American pixie ? And never forget...I can FLY! And since I'm an American pixie, I can grow large and play sausage-cow-rugby with no problemo!  ;D ;D

And.....you came ? WOW  I hope it was gooten for you   :D

But watch out, now I will no longer nibble, I bite HUGE chunks of the man-sausage!  ;D ;D
"You don't have to like flour just because you happen to like buns!"  ;)

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2003, 01:24:56 pm »

Ooohhhhhhh yess!!!!

* Wintress LOVES to mud wrestle!!!!

Everyone! Join us!
Woooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooo!!

Offline Wintress

• Machinae rocks!
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2003, 01:34:33 pm »
I give you sausage, Sobella, and you give me ALL pink pills and then you get antidote in exchange of my sausage? This is tricky. Love my (almost)mansize sausage (Wintress you greedy, pixie, you!) but entire storage of pink pills... Okay. I can give you my mansizesausage, Sobella. It's good to have those pills but you OWE me one, remember! This is huge sacrifice, this my sausage!

Hehehehee, Sobella's going to miss those bites I took out of Gravehill's man-sausage, but, Sobella, you are getting the huge man-sausage all to yourself (I think you should share with me  ;) ); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES and now Gravehill is left with nothing but a tiny tiny teeny boy-sausage...but OH WELL  ;D

Now, if I can only get Gravehill to share those pink pills, and Sobella's sharing the man-sausage (with a little hair in it from her growths); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES I think I will be one VERY happy pixie!!!  8)

Never underestimate the power of the Pixie!

Nanananaaa-nanananana-na-na-na-na-nanaanaaa!!

Offline Gravehill

• Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2003, 03:35:30 pm »
Wintress, you evil little pixie! I should know that little scheme's only intention was that! A-Haa! You want to share some sausage with Sobella. I know this thing when to girls share a sausage. Little did I know that I was left out. No fun for me... Only thing they left me were those Bollywood Costner-sausages, mini-mansized masterpieces with garlic-flavour. Garlic? Vampires? Hehee....I think that my kiss would make certain pixie to faint or even worse...Mööhhhh... Muuhhhhhhhh....Runs towards Wintress and try to do anti-CPR thing. How it went, let me think. Both hands to breasts, mouth to mouth and
BLOW-BLOW
PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH
BLOW
PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH-PUSH
<getting sweaty...And now same with tongue....>

sobella_science

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2003, 05:06:59 pm »
Posted by: Gravehill  Posted on: Today at 06:08:38am  

Yes I owe you one, a BIG one - sure - no problem. ;) THANK YOU! You understand my need. :D I'll take good care of it 'til I'll get that antidote from VisionThing. I have a safe place for it. ;D
*sobella gives the pink cowpills to Gravehill nicely wrapped in goldpaper.
Be cautious with them! Too many at the same time will make you fly high! ;):D

Posted by: VisionThing  Posted on: August 03, 2003, 11:27:22 pm  
I will release the cow transformation antidote only
in exchange for the gigantic sausage!!  
VisionThing, Do you have it? I have this huge sausage now, will you keep your promise? I won't give it to you before you give me some ;)

Posted by: Wintress  Posted on: Today at 01:34:33pm Hehehehee, Sobella's going to miss those bites I took out of Gravehill's man-sausage, but, Sobella, you are getting the huge man-sausage all to yourself (I think you should share with me   ); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES and now Gravehill is left with nothing but a tiny tiny teeny boy-sausage...but OH WELL  

Now, if I can only get Gravehill to share those pink pills, and Sobella's sharing the man-sausage (with a little hair in it from her growths); INSERT INTO yabbse_messages (ID_MSG, ID_TOPIC, ID_MEMBER, subject, posterName, posterEmail, posterTime, posterIP, smiliesEnabled, modifiedTime, modifiedName, body, icon, attachmentSize, attachmentFilename) VALUES I think I will be one VERY happy pixie!!!  

Never underestimate the power of the Pixie!

Nanananaaa-nanananana-na-na-na-na-nanaanaaa!!
I would be glad to share it with you Wintress, but you've already got some bites of it! Naughty girlie! :D But I'd still love to have a mudwrestling party with you!! ;D ;D