Author Topic: [Tribute] - Site Redesign  (Read 2679 times)

Offline XOra

• I'm a llama!
[Tribute] - Site Redesign
« on: May 13, 2005, 02:21:16 pm »
Hey all,

Well i'm not on the forums alot but i've always been a big fan of MS, i've been to 4 of their concerts and i've heard all their music, love their new album, and am going to Lu this summer to check them out again. Anyway so now that you know that i'm not some sponger i'll tell you about my project.

There is a contest that will be asking me to create a retro site design, and i decide, who better than to create a site redesign of my fav++ band ;D so i'll be creating a site redesign of MS starting some time tonight and hopefully will be done by sunday.

Heres a retro site i made not long ago, some of the design like the text has been changed so it looks really messed up from the original, but hey its a n00b host and i cant do anything about it since its his site just my design. I'll post the original design l8rs. anyway enjoy http://www.sportforum.cz/

Regards,
-=X=-

Offline robert

• Baka
  • Band Member
  • \,,/_(o-O)_,,i,.
    • Machinae Supremacy
Re: [Tribute] - Site Redesign
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 01:45:04 am »
Cool.

Something we're currently missing on our site now is a section for misc stuff like video clips and live songs etc... You could always consider that...

Also, if I were to make a new site now, I'd divide downloadable songs a bit differently than they are now, mainly put an archive link for the oldest songs, a promo link for the newer free songs, and a album song download section (that'd contain stuff from jets'n'guns etc as well as the gamestar menu music and other "projects")...

Just giving you some thoughts... Dunno how "deep" you're going, but... Can't hurt.

Peace, and good luck.

It's my job to keep SID elite.

---

<WereVolvo> you can't brain today, you have the dumb?

Offline L'homme magique

• Machinae Prime
  • Stay Calm
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 02:31:27 am »
gamestar menu music
I would know about this.
"It's like growing up reading good books or listening to good music. One good sofa breeds another good sofa; one bad sofa breeds another bad sofa. That's how it goes."

Offline Bates

• Forum Legend
  • Community Supporter
  • Machinae Prime
  • Bateman 2.0
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 10:18:29 am »
gamestar menu music

So I assume Gamestar is the German game magazine you mentioned and you're creating a menu track for them?