Author Topic: yoo partayy  (Read 6965 times)

chompy

Re: yoo partayy
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 01:40:29 pm »
Space Ninja Owns you all!

I cannot play any fighting games if it was to save my life. I did love capcom vs snk 2,  it had like all cool characters levels and stuff.

Smeagol

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 07:32:23 pm »
Findil, agreed.

Law for teh win though, i love that guy, from the beginning of the tekken series the laws have always been awesome.

WAAAW!!

Law's a good button mashing character. I actually do pretty well playing as Law using a dance mat (I took up Laser's idea of Tekken DDR), although it does get tiring quickly.

MDX

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2005, 03:17:20 pm »
Thats cuz you suck.

The only button mashing you get out of law is if you hit square repeatedly, he has shit loads of moves. I hate button mashers *smites you -50 points*

Sorry, i got beaten by my female friend once, and she'd never played it before, was one round, but it scared me.

FUCKING BUTTON MAHHH GO PLAY MARIO PARTY YOU FIEND! - ANOTHER 20! God.. im enraged now. Not your fault, im gonna go kill some button mashers though. Need to know if their blood is human, or measly orcbuttonmashing blood.

Smeagol

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2005, 03:21:24 pm »
This is why I don't play as Law seriously. Button-mashing requires no skill, and isn't fun. Which is why I stick to characters I'm competent with (Lee and Hwaraong for the most part). Law is stupidly powerful if you know what you're doing. But for Tekken DDR, Law is really the only character to play as.

MDX

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2005, 03:26:39 pm »
+50

Good save.. I like Xiayou, Hwaraong and Law the most tbh, Law overall because i stuck with him for so long during my money tekken tourney days (2 weeks ago just did the most recent tourney.. won 5 quid :).. hasnt been paid to me yet tho >: (  )

Smeagol

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2005, 03:57:22 pm »
I dislike Xiayou with a vengance. Everyone I play at Tekken is bloody brilliant with Xiao, yet whenever I play as her, I get hammered without inflicting much more than 20% damage.

MDX

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2005, 10:21:18 am »
*does bryans evil laugh*

Id say thats because you suck.

But it goes without saying if you havent done a little tekken homework before trying these characters =)

Smeagol

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2005, 06:53:29 pm »
Bryan's another good character mind. Fairly slow, but damn powerful. The 5? low punches move thingy (I suck with rememerbing names) is damn cool.

Offline Jack Lupino

• Worst Dude
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2005, 07:04:58 pm »
I like Yoshimitzu, or whatever its spelled, he's not particularily strong but has so much funny/kickass moves (reverse harikiri) wich r0ck.

Smeagol

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2005, 08:00:16 pm »
Yoshimitsu= Most newb unfriendly character ever. Also the character I reccomend to all newbies, just to watch them suicide =)