Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 287835 times)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
    • http://www.janpingel.com/
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #270 on: February 26, 2006, 02:07:11 am »
I'm playing out of boredom on Emerald Dream (RP/PVP). Someone had taken Erinya so I'm Krilana.  I wish it had last names, I feel naked with only a first name.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Spunky

« Reply #271 on: February 27, 2006, 11:22:50 am »
I cannot WAIT to see mage changes.

New talents trees:
Arcane, Elements, Conjuration

Arcane is as before; Elements encompasses both Fire and Frost; Conjuration is a whole new tree for improving the conjuring and effects of Conjured Water/Food/Manastones with the max talent of an additional 10 Conjured Crystal Water per cast of Conjure Crystal Water.

Where did you read this?

I started playing my mage again. Had to find a new PvE guild, but we're starting MC soon... this shit is going to mess with alot of frost mages yes?

also
I play on Blackrock AKA Lagrock

Anyone play on it?

I think you will find he was kidding.

I'm playing out of boredom on Emerald Dream (RP/PVP). Someone had taken Erinya so I'm Krilana.  I wish it had last names, I feel naked with only a first name.

Emerald Dream is a Normal server. Someone took my name "Moomooman" so i had to change...
Somewhat off topic but funny:

1. There will be a massively powerful race/class combination (Borg Shadow Priest) that can do 350 dps perpetually at extreme ranges against which no other class will have any defense. When the other classes complain, they will be told that PvP isn't balanced for 1 vs 1 (unless you're a Borg Shadow Priest) and that it's Rock Paper Scissors (unless you're a Borg Shadow Priest, which is a block of solid iron)

2. The system of rank will be exactly like World of Queuecraft's pvp system, meaning there will be one Admiral and 175,934 Ensigns on every server.

3. Experience will be the most fun. Since there are no murlocs to fight, grinding will be retuning the deflector dish 150,000 times a day.

Sounds like fun!

I don't get it :/
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Armakuni

• ARMAKUNI [SAYS]
« Reply #272 on: February 27, 2006, 11:27:33 am »
is this thread about wow anymore?
This is the true facts about wow from the view of a one year old wow player!

WOW = LOADS OF FUn for about a year then its all grind, blizz killed pvp(best thing about wow) yeah its a great game for awhile, will probably start playing again when they fix pvp system

Offline Spunky

« Reply #273 on: February 27, 2006, 11:34:53 am »
This is the true facts about wow from the view of a one year old wow player!

WOW = LOADS OF FUn for about a year then its all grind, blizz killed pvp(best thing about wow) yeah its a great game for awhile, will probably start playing again when they fix pvp system

I'm afraid you just ain't hardcore enough.

Been playing nearly 1 year and 1 month and having more fun than i've ever had before.
Current Games: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, Rockband 2, Red Alert 3 (PC)[/center]

Offline Laser.T

• 日本人ですか?
  • Global Moderator
  • Machinae Prime
« Reply #274 on: February 27, 2006, 11:36:45 am »
I cannot WAIT to see mage changes.

New talents trees:
Arcane, Elements, Conjuration

Arcane is as before; Elements encompasses both Fire and Frost; Conjuration is a whole new tree for improving the conjuring and effects of Conjured Water/Food/Manastones with the max talent of an additional 10 Conjured Crystal Water per cast of Conjure Crystal Water.

Where did you read this?

I made it up on the spot  ;) :D

Discussion of priest and mage changes in upcoming patches; talk of which servers we play on... No, it's not about WoW anymore. Must be a different game. :P

I have two level 60s, one raiding, one I plan to PvP with, as well as a 42 priest and then two 30+ RP characters, amongst many other lower chars. I have a variety of options to play with, so with all your characters, can't you find something to do with any of them?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 11:38:55 am by Laser Akakori »

Offline Armakuni

• ARMAKUNI [SAYS]
« Reply #275 on: February 27, 2006, 11:42:36 am »
Discussion of priest and mage changes in upcoming patches; talk of which servers we play on... No, it's not about WoW anymore. Must be a different game.

yeah must be

Offline Spunky

« Reply #276 on: February 27, 2006, 01:00:14 pm »
lol

Anyway, back to that other game.

I can't wait for the test servers to pop up. I want to see if tis possible to smite more than you can mind blast. The best thign about smite. It improves your "holy spells" which includes heals :)

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
« Reply #277 on: February 28, 2006, 11:50:29 am »

Emerald Dream is a Normal server. Someone took my name "Moomooman" so i had to change...
It is listed as RP/PVP and I've been pwnt and have pwnt others.
"Don't believe anyone when they tell you irony is just a literary convention. It's a universal constant, like the coefficient of gravity." - Alfred Bester

Offline Valentine Revolution

• Twitter
« Reply #278 on: February 28, 2006, 01:59:06 pm »
The US Emerald Dream is Rp-PvP, the EU one is Normal :)

Offline Spunky

« Reply #279 on: February 28, 2006, 02:03:39 pm »
Oh bloody hell hes American! His opinion is worth even less now. Anyway

NETHERWIND CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

Slight upgrade from my "master's hat of the Eagle" which i will treasure forever!

Thanks, bye.

Offline Einkoro

• Machinae Prime
  • ~tima
« Reply #280 on: March 01, 2006, 12:48:06 am »
Oh bloody hell hes American! His opinion is worth even less now.
I am not American.

Offline Spunky

« Reply #281 on: March 01, 2006, 11:47:24 am »
Oh bloody hell hes American! His opinion is worth even less now.
I am not American.

Don't lie!

Smeagol

« Reply #282 on: March 01, 2006, 07:16:04 pm »
CANUCK!

Offline A-rock

« Reply #283 on: March 02, 2006, 01:34:26 pm »
does anyone know when the preist patch is coming out

Offline Spunky

« Reply #284 on: March 02, 2006, 03:42:16 pm »
No but i would plant a guess on 3 weeks of test servers before release. It will add in the new easter event so it will be before easter.